No announcement yet.

Is Meat a bandwagoner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Is Meat a bandwagoner?

When Boss Lady was making a name in the lounge last year, Meat was one of those who drool over their keyboard while replying to her.

Now that BL's productivity in the lounge is subsiding, Meat probably thinks Boss Lady is becoming a shot poster and he is not just abandoning her but trying to be one of those dicks taking a jab on BL.

PS: Meat used to be a *******.When he felt that JMM won his trilogy against Pac, he became a *****-wanna be, IMO.
    Last edited by led; 01-08-2012, 07:56 PM.

Your perspective on this doesn't matter cause you're biased; calling her 'your' sunshine. Eh..

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Your perspective on this doesn't matter cause you're biased; calling her 'your' sunshine. Eh..
      I changed it. IS it still biased?

Is Meat bandwagoner or not? Answer the question or GTFO.

Comment

The answer is no.

Comment

King meat got a small meat

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            The answer is no.
            Your answer reminds me of grumpy old man.

Originally posted by heat27 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              awesome response

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                When Boss Lady was making a name in the lounge last year, Meat was one of those who drool over their keyboard while replying to her.

Now that BL's productivity in the lounge is subsiding, Meat probably thinks Boss Lady is becoming a shot poster and he is not just abandoning her but trying to be one of those dicks taking a jab on BL.

PS: Meat used to be a *******.When he felt that JMM won his trilogy against Pac, he became a *****-wanna be, IMO.
                im not the one calling a poster who were not even sure if its a dude or not "sunshine".

virgin.
                hymenclinger.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  im not the one calling a poster who were not even sure if its a dude or not "sunshine".

virgin.
                  hymenclinger.
                  BL is female. and I am sticking with my Sunshine, no matter what.

Unlike you. You used to sig her pic (as well as PB32), but when you feel that she isnt the same BL anymore you trying to be a dick to her.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    BL is female. and I am sticking with my Sunshine, no matter what.

Unlike you. You used to sig her pic (as well as PB32), but when you feel that she isnt the same BL anymore you trying to be a dick to her.
                    i realized it was stupid.
                    yet youre still here hugging her e-labia.

well post proof shes a chick. otherwise, shell always be a man to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X