Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum's Excuses: OLD OFFERS, REJECTED INVESTORS AND NOW PACQUIAO NOT READY FOR MAY 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
    In your opinion, what would be Top Ranks problem with a May 5th date? How long do you think Manny would need to recover from a cut?
    I got a better one, ward has already recovered from his cut. I would even be willing to go out on a damn limb and say manny's cut has already healed..... lmao

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
      we want WADA to do the testing.we're pursuing a fourth fight with Marquez.
      can USADA do testing outside of the US? serious question btw

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

Really now, I'm out. But like I said when you guys were circle jerking around the idea of Floyd-Sergio (for like the 30th time), I told you Sergio-Macklin was going down at MSG on St. Patty's Day for months. This is the same scenario. Floyd vs Golden Boy Mexican was the plan from the get go.

Book mark it. Take it easy
        Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        But believe what you want. Just don't say I didn't warn you when Floyd announces his fight against Enter Golden Boy Mexican Here on cinco de mayo at the MGM and whatever reason he comes up with for why he couldn't fight Manny (looks like out of what I call the 4 ts of ducking- testing, trials, taxes, tuneups... this time around he's going with trials, but he might surprise us, you never know with Floyd).
        You would think that after a while being right all the time would get tedious and boring, but surprisingly it doesn't

Comment

Working...
        X