No announcement yet.

British Soul is ****in sick!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Soul is ****in sick!

These men and women have some amazing voices. It's crazy. Seeing a lot of it coming over from the UK these past several years. Adele, Duffy, Amy Winehouse (RIP), Joss Stone, Estelle, Leona Lewis are all incredible singers. Then you have these new guys I've just recently discovered, Daley, Sam Smith, John Newman...I'm hooked. Please, my UK brethren, send me some more British soul singers you deem worthy of my ears.

Here are some of my favorites and new discoveries.

Daley kills this Maxwell song

Comment

Comment

Comment

Theres already an old rhread on this golve but you aint lyin!!!!

Comment

Is this the music that you use to woo your butt buddies?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              These men and women have some amazing voices. It's crazy. Seeing a lot of it coming over from the UK these past several years. Adele, Duffy, Amy Winehouse (RIP), Joss Stone, Estelle, Leona Lewis are all incredible singers. Then you have these new guys I've just recently discovered, Daley, Sam Smith, John Newman...I'm hooked. Please, my UK brethren, send me some more British soul singers you deem worthy of my ears.

Here are some of my favorites and new discoveries.

Good singer but for some reason his voice doesn't match the way he looks. Somehow he reminds me of a young Eric Burton.
              Last edited by TBear; 01-31-2013, 04:10 AM.

Comment

**** yeah Joss Stone

Leona Lewis

My About To Have Sex Song

Comment

For some reason, Europeans have understood and appreciated soul, R&B, Jazz and other uniquely American art forms better than Americans.

Here in America, an artist like Anthony Hamilton or Raheem DeVaughn for example play to half empty shows here and in the UK they sell out.

I have always said that Europeans appreciate American music more than we do, at least REAL American music. While we sell out Justin Beiber and Ke$ha down here.....sad.

Comment

But if we're talking about pretty wings covers I gotta go with my boy B-hines

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-31-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X