Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Carolina RB Lattimore breaks his knee during a carry (warning graphic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Carolina RB Lattimore breaks his knee during a carry (warning graphic)

I almost threw up in my mouth watching this earlier live.

He's one tough SOB.

Yeah, i was eating when i saw it live lol. Feel bad for the guy, not only is he a great player but hes a great guy

Comment

damn................

Comment

that is a brutal injury.

you gotta feel horrible for that poor guy. in addition to the long term injury he's going to have to rehabilitate, he was probably really hurting.

Comment

damn, heart goes out to him

Comment

That could be his career right there. Sucks.

Comment

A similar injury happened to a buddy of mine, he played for a PAC-12 school. Anyway, just like the therapists were at Lattimore's side, they were telling him not to look at his knee, obviously, he could not resist and when he looked he felt all the pain.

My friend's okay, but, of course his football career was cut short, he was only a freshman. He ended up losing his scholarship, this was a long time ago.

Comment

Well he's certainly done, no NFL career for him. Poor guy, he injured his left leg the previous season then he kills his right leg damn.

Comment

Looks like he's in shock rather than pain. At first glance after the hit in real time, I thought the bone had ripped through his skin. That's awful.

Comment

That's ****ing horrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X