Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fighters putting pepper spray on their gloves. Or anything else that will burn.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fighters putting pepper spray on their gloves. Or anything else that will burn.

I have had 32 amateur fights im 35 now cant fight anymore. But i remember in the beginning of my amateur career after a fight my eyes felt weird and were very irritating. Now I won that fight and this was like my 3rd or 4th amateur fight, It didnt really click in my head that someone had to of put some crap on my opponents gloves to mess my eyes up. i just remember i was so excited that i won that i dont think i cared/wanted to bother thinking someone tryed to blind me. Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening/had it happen to them? It was only one time for me, but the memory remains. Any pro fights had this happen? I know i heard somthing about muhammad ali when he fought sonny liston but that is it.

Ali - Liston I there was some suspicion...

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
      I have had 32 amateur fights im 35 now cant fight anymore. But i remember in the beginning of my amateur career after a fight my eyes felt weird and were very irritating. Now I won that fight and this was like my 3rd or 4th amateur fight, It didnt really click in my head that someone had to of put some crap on my opponents gloves to mess my eyes up. i just remember i was so excited that i won that i dont think i cared/wanted to bother thinking someone tryed to blind me. Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening/had it happen to them? It was only one time for me, but the memory remains. Any pro fights had this happen? I know i heard somthing about muhammad ali when he fought sonny liston but that is it.
      It happened to me too. The guy is banned now. He put chilli power on his gloves.

Comment

hahaha no way I was only talking about this the other day..

Comment

This is too funny, I never heard of **** like this.

Comment

Frazier's corner tried spreadingchili pepper on his glove before,but it backfired...........
            Coz Frazier have the habit of hitting himself in the head before the bell.

Comment

Working...
            X