Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford should be ranked ahead of GGG p4p right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
    I thought postol was exposed as one dimensional
    This^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude is basic as they get....straight up and down....no special effects!!...he can only set up shop off his jab or catch you coming in being reckless....close those doors and he's stuck in a dark room with no idea how to find the light switch....there's levels to this....Postol is okay, but okay ain't special....that kid from Omaha looking quite special though

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Bud is way ahead of that dude...not even close....Swift is ahead of him as well...Lil G in the wrong hood....he's running around in the woods trying to play boogeyman...but that's how deers roll...they stay in the woods and avoid the jungle to keep from being exposed
      This^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude is basic as they get....straight up and down....no special effects!!...he can only set up shop off his jab or catch you coming in being reckless....close those doors and he's stuck in a dark room with no idea how to find the light switch....there's levels to this....Postol is okay, but okay ain't special....that kid from Omaha looking quite special though
      You are a bad man with your terminology...reminds me of Brother Naseem

Comment

yes he should why not!!! there is no logical reason to say not

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Another Golovkin thread, amazing how you guys constantly think of him!

"Well you know Mike Tyson vs Vitali would've been an interesting fight but GGG won't fight Lara so..."

Comment

I believe Crawford is on top right now but if triple g gets a signature win that will change. Yes a lot of the top fighters(excluding Ward) are running from him but until he gets a signature we just cant have him over Crawford. To me if he dominates Lara I would consider that a signature win. If he beats Brook I wont knock him because Brook took the fight but I wont consider it a signature win.

Comment

I think so, yes. Crawford beating Postol was a better win then any GGG had. I'm glad the poll indicates same.

Comment

Who gives a f**k? Both are excellent fighters.

I've seen both of them fight live. I prefer Golovkin for my money's worth but Crawford is great too. That is what actually matters.

Comment

Bud is way ahead of that dude...not even close....Swift is ahead of him as well...Lil G in the wrong hood....he's running around in the woods trying to play boogeyman...but that's how deers roll...they stay in the woods and avoid the jungle to keep from being exposed
                  i like that analogy and it has happened often when these guys are labeled "feared" or "most avoided"

more times than not, it means they havent fought anyone worth mentioning yet but have hype and a fan friendly style....happened with Lucas, PWilliams, Margocheato, and several others.

when they started fighting elites regularly, the losses and bad showings started piling up

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                    Who gives a f**k? Both are excellent fighters.

I've seen both of them fight live. I prefer Golovkin for my money's worth but Crawford is great too. That is what actually matters.
                    Golovkin isn't great, beating bums isn't great.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                      What? I was trying to say beating someone two weight class below you should get you no credit. I can't imagine Canelo would get credit if he beats Crawford or if GGG beats Pac or Floyd.
                      Gamboa had already fought at 135 unlike Kell at 160

Comment

Working...
                      X