Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    It wouldn't be a false positive, it'd still be a positive with some extenuating circumstances. I don't know why WADA allowed it then, they said it was gonna be a case by case decision. The commission perhaps would have taken this into consideration, if they'd been not been misinformed about the existence of the B sample.

You said: "Drug testers only jobs are to test for drugs and disclose the results anything that compromises that is a big deal". USADA already compromised on this by failing to disclose the results in a timely manner, and also by taking it upon themselves to excuse the dirty test. Them giving this waiver = conflict of interest.
    The commission should not have needed to wait for b sample they had 2 test fails, it wasn't 1 it was 2 more than a week apart. The commission was looking for a reason to look the other way.

They should have reported it and have their reasoning documented, but 1) they can still do that 2) if they were not going to do anything about it and grant a waver why would they make a big deal about it if they though the results were inline with contamination. Also that is a failing not a compromise and I already said this was their first high profile thing that happened so with the nature of boxing and it's fractured structure (commissions need to make sure they are in the loop that is on them) it doesn't surprise me that issue came up. They need to get better and do a better job but that is all this says to me.

Them granting a waver doesn't equal that~ and yes that would be a false positive because the chemicals appeared but not for the reasons they were looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      The commission should not have needed to wait for b sample they had 2 test fails, it wasn't 1 it was 2 more than a week apart. The commission was looking for a reason to look the other way.

They should have reported it and have their reasoning documented, but 1) they can still do that 2) if they were not going to do anything about it and grant a waver why would they make a big deal about it if they though the results were inline with contamination. Also that is a failing not a compromise and I already said this was their first high profile thing that happened so with the nature of boxing and it's fractured structure (commissions need to make sure they are in the loop that is on them) it doesn't surprise me that issue came up. They need to get better and do a better job but that is all this says to me.

Them granting a waver doesn't equal that~ and yes that would be a false positive because the chemicals appeared but not for the reasons they were looking for.
      The commission was not told of the 4 failed tests. This was broken by Idec the day before the fight.

It's not about making a big deal out of anything, it's about disclosing the test results to a supervisory body, which is their mission as you pointed out. Let the commission decide whether the dirty test is justified somehow, you report the facts in a timely manner.

How you don't see a conflict of interest is beyond me. These guys are hired by the promoter who has a strong interest in letting things slide. If someone is to grant a waiver, it should be a third party, esp if they are also sanctioning the fight and also regulate the substance.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        The commission was not told of the 4 failed tests. This was broken by Idec the day before the fight.

It's not about making a big deal out of anything, it's about disclosing the test results to a supervisory body, which is their mission as you pointed out. Let the commission decide whether the dirty test is justified somehow, you report the facts in a timely manner.

How you don't see a conflict of interest is beyond me. These guys are hired by the promoter who has a strong interest in letting things slide. If someone is to grant a waiver, it should be a third party, esp if they are also sanctioning the fight and also regulate the substance.
        The commission needed to make sure they were in the loop, that is a failing on them. Them being willfully ignorant is not USADA's problem, they needed to make sure they are included and have the results. The commission aren't the experts, they should get the recommendations then act.

USADA only has their reputation and allowing a boxing promoter to do shady stuff reflects poorly on them. USADA is a third party, they don't care if the fight comes off are not, who they are paid by doesn't matter. The commission gets more than USADA does from promoters in fees and taxes so I don't see why you don't see that conflict of interest. USADA is further away and has a better reputation than any boxing commission.

Still like I said USADA needs to do a better job, there were obvious failings in the Morales fight. I want to hear more about what happened, why and then what are they going to do so it doesn't go like that again. If that isn't satisfactory or this plays out again, then I will be even harsher.

Comment

• Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
          lol, people will do anything to discredit floyd and prop up manny. Floyd Brings up drug test all of a sudden hes apart of this big elaborate conspiracy illuminati plot to cover up his ped usage. Pacquiao says no and nothing happens.

And as far as pacqioa being the only fight who ages, thats stupid. He should be already out the game considering how he fights. Floyd and marquez have defense
          Props to Pacquiao? Can you show us that line?

Comment

• This is all bull****, and it's all because of the website that posted this I give as much credit to this as I do a story from fighthype. I mean seriously, maxb is paid huge money by Top Rank it's the only reason that site even exists. Listen to those biased ass podcasts, my favorite being Cotto/Marg II recap then the Mayweather/Cotto preview. They praise Cotto to the point where Montoya says I would really like to see Cotto/Pac II as Cotto could win or something to that affect. Then when he is fighting Mayweather it was going to be a complete destruction, worse than Pacquiao.

Hell I remember reading an article of Hauser retiring or something like that. I'd have to dig for it, but now all of sudden here comes this huge article from again a TOP RANK paid site about all these GBP fighters and yet... there is not ONE mention of Chavez Jr.? About ACTUALLY testing positive at least once and not being tested at all. Please, this is stupid fox news/fight hype/political spin bull**** that you dumbasses fall for. If its on the INTERWEBS IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!

Comment

• I hope this is not true but if it is oh well if other boxers can use peds why can't he. FMj just want to make sure he's not on the disadvantage incase his opponent are using peds too.

Comment

• Oh and one more thing... how is it cheating if EVERYONE is really on it? In baseball this "steroid era" **** is a joke. Bonds and A-Rod were roided up but so Clemens so it was fair. Floyd/Manny both on roids, then **** the testing just fight, BTW, there could also be SOME truth to this because well... Cotto had some back acne like a mother ****er against Floyd and while I think they are both clean, someone how "cheating" the test or paying off two guys with just 5% of your purse as hush money is not far fetched. They'll just do it Cartel style, take the money and keep shut or we'll just kill you and your family if you don't in the case of boxers just a major ass kicking though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  This is all bull****, and it's all because of the website that posted this I give as much credit to this as I do a story from fighthype. I mean seriously, maxb is paid huge money by Top Rank it's the only reason that site even exists. Listen to those biased ass podcasts, my favorite being Cotto/Marg II recap then the Mayweather/Cotto preview. They praise Cotto to the point where Montoya says I would really like to see Cotto/Pac II as Cotto could win or something to that affect. Then when he is fighting Mayweather it was going to be a complete destruction, worse than Pacquiao.

Hell I remember reading an article of Hauser retiring or something like that. I'd have to dig for it, but now all of sudden here comes this huge article from again a TOP RANK paid site about all these GBP fighters and yet... there is not ONE mention of Chavez Jr.? About ACTUALLY testing positive at least once and not being tested at all. Please, this is stupid fox news/fight hype/political spin bull**** that you dumbasses fall for. If its on the INTERWEBS IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!
                  Where there's smoke there's fire...

Comment

• Serious allegations. I wonder why GBP, Mayweather et. al aren't slapping the writer with a slander/libel suit? Maybe because... THEY'RE TRUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                      Mayweather P4P #1

Haterz gonna Hate
                      hahaha. froid pedweather got exposed big time.

Comment

Working...
                      X