Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev on GGG - He is a bigger puncher, has an incredible stamina.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev on GGG - He is a bigger puncher, has an incredible stamina.

Interesting interview.. starts around 9:30

https://youtu.be/toouE4MxvQQ

I heard Golovkin knocked Kovalev down in sparring.. which is not a shock. But in a professional fight, Kovalev would brutally manhandle Golovkin.

Comment

Haha very interesting indeed, he seems to be a very chill dude. His English is pretty good too. Anyway, he had only great things to say about Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post
        I heard Golovkin knocked Kovalev down in sparring.. which is not a shock. But in a professional fight, Kovalev would brutally manhandle Golovkin.
        I read an interview with Sergey about KD. GGG was at the final stage with his preparations for some fight and Kova just came from vacations, got caught with a solar plex shot and took a knee, but Sanchez told everybody, that GGG brutalized and runned Sergey out of gym LOL. In reality they are friends, Abel has something against Kova and always talks **** about him.

I agree, in pro fight Sergey would stop GGG. He is a bit quicker, combination puncher and more important - bigger.

Comment

Yea I aldo read that ggg made kov quit and had to leave the gym

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Yea I aldo read that ggg made kov quit and had to leave the gym
            Who is Aldo

Comment

I'm a GGG supporter, but , Kova meant to say that be is the "bigger" puncher as a MW that him as a LHW, he didn't say Golovkin punched harder. He considers GGG as a friend, but there's a beef between Kova and Abel Sánchez, that why he wants to KTFO Mohammedi in front of Sanchez

Comment

Working...
              X