No announcement yet.

Comment Thread For : First artist signed to TMT dead, Earl Hayes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
    Looks like floyd (another coward) is on suicide watch.

50cent
    3 hours ago
    RIP Hayes, @floydmayweather you are my little brother. All can think about is what you said to me up stairs. Don't you ever do nothing to your self no matter what champ. We can fall out and fight or what ever,but I don't want to see you go out like that. #SMSAUDIO #POWER #FRIGO
    Ouch! 50 doesn't skip a beat

Comment

What a loser. Gets no love from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        This really isn't an incident to use to rip on Floyd Mayweather Junior. That's ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          This really isn't an incident to use to rip on Floyd Mayweather Junior. That's ****ed up.
          I wonder what he said to him though hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
            Looks like floyd (another coward) is on suicide watch.

50cent
            3 hours ago
            RIP Hayes, @floydmayweather you are my little brother. All can think about is what you said to me up stairs. Don't you ever do nothing to your self no matter what champ. We can fall out and fight or what ever,but I don't want to see you go out like that. #SMSAUDIO #POWER #FRIGO
            When suicide is involved there are almost always warning signs, calls for help, etc. - that friends, fam, around the deceased only put together after the fact..when it's too late. Sounds like floyd is coming to that realization in recalling that moment. It's hard for people to piece together though, and I bet others around him will recall similar moments. Anger, guilt will be running high, especially since he took an innocent life with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              yea, but to do it on the backs of 2 deceased people is just ret@rded..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
                Yea he committed suicide from what I heard. Sad for two young lives to end that way. Floyd took it hard supposedly. RIP to him and his wife.
                Why the hell are you saying rip to him? Guys a piece of garbage who hated his life and felt the need to destroy another persons life and their family. Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Why the hell are you saying rip to him? Guys a piece of garbage who hated his life and felt the need to destroy another persons life and their family. Idiot.
                  he could of meant REST IN PISS

Comment

50 should double his bodyguards by now, Larry is on his way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      he could of meant REST IN PISS
                      Doubt it, the guys a ******ed Floyd fan who named himself after a teenage rapper. Pretty sure he's 15.

Comment

Working...
                      X