50 Cent Ducking Webbie - Terence Crawford Vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Ducking Webbie - Terence Crawford Vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa

Boxing Promoter 50 Cent is ducking Webbie after the
    Terence Crawford Vs. Yuriorkis Gamboa didn't go so well, he owes him 1 million dollars and STILL has not paid up, things just got ugly.

50 Cent better get back up with the Money Team.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/02/webbie...g-bet-or-else/
    New issues have arisen.
    Last edited by LinealChampion; 12-03-2014, 02:17 PM.

This is old as hell man

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      This is old as hell man
      No it's not, Webbie just released a new song threating 50 Cent if he didn't pay up. So yea, the issue is old, not this new issue.

Comment

Who's Webbie and why would they make a $1million bet if they're not friends? I highly doubt he will be able to do anything to 50 Cent. He's not as rich as 50 and 50 probably has armed bodyguards all over the place when he's out in public.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          Who's Webbie and why would they make a $1million bet if they're not friends? I highly doubt he will be able to do anything to 50 Cent. He's not as rich as 50 and 50 probably has armed bodyguards all over the place when he's out in public.
          Webbie is some street rapper, I dunno but the crew he hangs around with doesn't seem to be too law abiding.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
            Webbie is some street rapper, I dunno but the crew he hangs around with doesn't seem to be too law abiding.
            50 Cent probably has a bigger crew. But i don't know anything about Webbie the rapper or who 50 Cent hangs out with

Comment

Webbie is going to end up getting stomped out by The Unit. 50 is a bully, he ain't gonna pay s**t.

Comment

50 should just pay him the million to stop him from making music.

Comment

Im sure if Webbie whoever he is lost, hed have sent 50 a check by now.

When webbie talks its pretty much unintelligable so maybe 50 didnt know what the dude said and was being nice agreeing.

Comment

Working...
                  X