Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the presentation of the **** routine was impressive

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      I thought that's what he was doing every time he claimed to be a Top 10 fighter.
      dude your the funniest poster on this site

idk why you picked sergio to make fun of but it's damn funny

Comment

delivery was impressive.

some of the jokes i didnt understand bc of the Argentine dialect, but the middle parts were pretty funny.

Comment

wow, thanks for sharing. gotta spread the green before hitting you up again. i heard about this earlier through sampson's twitter but def didn't think it'd be uploaded so soon. at first he seemed a bit nervous but good job by him anyways for sticking to it and actually having some funny material. the more he does it the more comfortable and better he'll be at it. i like the things he talked about, that was good imo. glad he's getting into comedy, from seeing different interviews and even the ring life episode of his, he's always been interested in comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            is it me or does he look sexier than ever?

no ****
            Tina Fey glasses make everyone sexier.

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
            delivery was impressive.

some of the jokes i didnt understand bc of the Argentine dialect, but the middle parts were pretty funny.
            Yeah, I'm with you. I think the dialect killed me more than just not being able to understand Spanish in general. Same thing happens to me when listening to some Mexicans. And Cubans.
            '
            Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            wow, thanks for sharing. gotta spread the green before hitting you up again. i heard about this earlier through sampson's twitter but def didn't think it'd be uploaded so soon. at first he seemed a bit nervous but good job by him anyways for sticking to it and actually having some funny material. the more he does it the more comfortable and better he'll be at it. i like the things he talked about, that was good imo. glad he's getting into comedy, from seeing different interviews and even the ring life episode of his, he's always been interested in comedy.
            I don't think Martinez has a future in comedy, but good for him for trying. His first time on tv out of all places. He could probably do some other type of TV though. He proved he's well spoken enough. He should take over JMM's job on Golpe a Golpe on ESPN Deportes when JMM is busy.

Comment

monzon, miadana, ....mi madre

hes pretty good

Comment

that joke of being emeritus champion was funny as fck other than that it was gay

Comment

Originally posted by tupapa View Post
                  that joke of being emeritus champion was funny as fck other than that it was gay
                  I bet it if it was Canelo, Salido , Mares or any other Mexican you would think it was the funniest shit ever

Comment

I bet it if it was Canelo, Salido , Mares or any other Mexican you would think it was the funniest shit ever
                    naw and I wont go calling another man sexy you ****
                    Il forgive you for having that great sig

Comment

its actually funny, he acknowledges his sexiness, chavez jr and he makes fun of all the different types of champions....

Good stuff
                      LMAO What exactly did he say. You guys who speak spanish need to translate....

Comment

Working...
                      X