No announcement yet.

Legal Live stream for Linares Crolla Unification fight 2:30pm ET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Live stream for Linares Crolla Unification fight 2:30pm ET

For anyone who doesnt have AWE or just looking for a legal live stream for the Linares Collazo fight today 2:30pm ET. klowdtv is live steaming this fight and the entire AWE channel. They offer 7 day free trial to klowdtv.

http://klowdtv.com/default.ktv

Can watch on laptop or Mobile Apps: Android, iOS
    Streaming TV: New AppleTV, Roku, Chromecast, & Amazon Fire (boxes only for now)!

I signed up last week for the Usyk fight. The stream was horrible and kept dropping. They sent me an email apologizing and said it's free for the rest of the year.

Comment

That's when the full show starts. The actual fight will start around 5:00 ET

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I signed up last week for the Usyk fight. The stream was horrible and kept dropping. They sent me an email apologizing and said it's free for the rest of the year.
        What device did you watch it on? Yeah I'm gonna test it out hey its free I'll cancel after the trial. My cable provider don't have AWE so I was going to miss the fight otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          What device did you watch it on? Yeah I'm gonna test it out hey its free I'll cancel after the trial. My cable provider don't have AWE so I was going to miss the fight otherwise.
          Can inbox you a link to the fight if you want

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Laptop. The site has potential tho. And it's only $7.99 a month after the trial. If they really fixed their problems I'll keep it after the free trial is up

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Laptop. The site has potential tho. And it's only $7.99 a month after the trial. If they really fixed their problems I'll keep it after the free trial is up
              Yeah I'm not sure what other stuff they play on AWE or the other channels they provide. But 7.99 is not bad. So far the quality is pretty good watching on the android app.

Comment

Working...
              X