Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Legal Alternative To Steroids Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since Steroids give you liver, heart, and psychological problems then I would suggest taking up alcoholism, a fatty diet, and some more alcoholism.

Comment

Once you go off steroids all of your muscle is completely gone and you will shrink

Comment

It was a few years back now but a couple of medical research journals that I read suggested that L-Arginine and L-Glutamine in a certain high dose ratio stimulates your pituitary gland into releasing growth hormone. That might be worth researching.

I was on it for a while (I felt fantastic) but the side effect raging erections were only ever going to get me in trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
          It was a few years back now but a couple of medical research journals that I read suggested that L-Arginine and L-Glutamine in a certain high dose ratio stimulates your pituitary gland into releasing growth hormone. That might be worth researching.

I was on it for a while (I felt fantastic) but the side effect raging erections were only ever going to get me in trouble!
          The morning wood you experience comes from that arginine, i never taken it before. But thats what people told me who have taken arginine. Glutamine is great for intestine and stomach health, i read it helps repair damaged lining. Taking it before bed on an empty stomach helps recovery and growth hormone during sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
            suggest taking up alcoholism, a fatty diet, and some more alcoholism.
            Been there done that

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
              I thought that was to stop you wetting the bed lol.
              http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love...-morning-wood/

Comment

Ever looked into HMB? Its been around a while but it has mixed reviews, it works best for newb lifters I remember a few guys took it and put only significant muscle and size after 12 weeks of use.

This article said it worked better than steroids for some people

I think they did HMB combined with CREATINE and it put some serious size on guys.

Then, out of nowhere, this study was published. Understandably, it made some waves.

The group taking HMB gained 7.4kg (16.3lbs) of lean mass over 12 weeks while the group taking a placebo gained 2.1kg (4.6lbs). Meanwhile, the placebo group decreased their body fat percentage by 2.1%, while the HMB group slashed theirs by 6.6%.

Those were certainly some eyebrow-raising results, but even they paled in comparison to the recently published follow-up.
                http://strengtheory.com/hmb/

Comment

For what purpose? Are you looking to bulk up muscle? Or the performance enhancing aspect of using steroids?

Comment

Id say you would struggle to get you hands on anything a step ahead of the FDA or WADA. It depends what your goal is because steroids is such a broad term. do you mean like anabolic steroids or just banned substances? are you trying to pack on muscle, lose weight or increase endurance? and is it for performance or aesthetics?

In terms of a diet plan for boxing... i try to eat relatively well, i have PhD 6hr Blend which is a comb of Casein and whey, fills you up and the Casein is slow acting so perfect before bed. Im a big fan of Beetroot Juice as its probably the only thing out there in terms of new performance enhancers, its use in boxing is debatly but its pretty much unquestionably beneficially for sprint cycling and endurance sports so sort of crosses over into boxing. I also just use a standard pre workout drink with Beta analine and caffiene/Taurine. Caffiene is proven to enchance multiple sprint performance in runners.

As for creatine somone mentioned, its terrible for boxing because of the water retention in muscle cells and it has a sort of come down peroid when you get off it (you kind of lose strength).

I mean if you box ametuer you dont get tested anyway so you could take a load of banned stuff which is still legal to buy online like EPO!

Comment

Working...
                    X