Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: No Way Would I Give Manny Pacquiao a Fifth Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, cos you were clearly losing the 4th fight before u got lucky with the KO. Just stay retired and stop being Floyd.

Comment

Manny will want that shot he wanted for the Mayweather fight... I heard that **** takes allway pain and gives you a boost of energy... We talking about the guy that didn't want go get tested because he was scared of needles but yet he has a bunch of tattoos.

Comment

Pac gave you 4 chances. Just saying.

Comment

What a pathetic ending to JMM's career. Will go out as a coward avoiding a rematch and just talking BS for several years to the media while staying out of the ring.

Comment

Everything Marquez said in this interview is on point.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
              Manny will want that shot he wanted for the Mayweather fight... I heard that **** takes allway pain and gives you a boost of energy... We talking about the guy that didn't want go get tested because he was scared of needles but yet he has a bunch of tattoos.
              I think it was a terrible excuse but getting tattooed and getting blood drawn are completely different. The needle barely punctures the skin during a tattoo.

Comment

Whatever. Stay retired.

Comment

How many times has Manny gave JMM a rematch?

Juan give one please

Comment

I wonder why that is???????????

Lucky ppunch maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                      Yes, cos you were clearly losing the 4th fight before u got lucky with the KO. Just stay retired and stop being Floyd.

How was the ko lucky when he dropped manny in the 3rd round with a right hand?

They fought 42 rounds.

Why the hell do we need to see another 12.

Through 42 rounds marquez won more rounds than pacquiao. The difference is pacquiao scored 5 knockdowns in those 42 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X