Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the general public dislike Khan just as much as Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post
    Khan is a bum, I can't stand him nor his fans.

I think Floyd is still disliked more... to all the Mayweather haters he will always be the one of the best of all time
    only arican americans think hes one of the GOAT for obvious reasons

Comment

The general public is not a few numpties off BS

Hes a little irritating, yes, but there is not wide spread hate for Khan.

Mayweather, you throw your hand up and say, he is a incredible boxer, but as a human being, he is a bit of a d!ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
        It's funny how you never see haters actually go up to boxers and express there truly feelings. In real life it's "please can i have a picture blah blah blah"
        Thats what you see in cameras but have u seen the all access episode where mayweather went to eat at a restaurant and there is a couple trash talking to floyd and floyd says: "hey man control ur girl" and he replies: "she is, she can say whatever she wants"...

They do talk **** in floyds face but they wont put that in an all access episode.... lol......

Theres a reason hes a scared little man who cant take his kids to school.... im sure theres ppl out there whod rather put a bullet in his head than take a picture with a criminal who beats the mother of his children infront of them... but as u know it comes with the territory.

Comment

The general public couldn't pick Khan out of a lineup. Outside of Mayweather or Manny, the general public couldn't pick any boxers out of a lineup here in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
            Thats what you see in cameras but have u seen the all access episode where mayweather went to eat at a restaurant and there is a couple trash talking to floyd and floyd says: "hey man control ur girl" and he replies: "she is, she can say whatever she wants"...

They do talk **** in floyds face but they wont put that in an all access episode.... lol......

Theres a reason hes a scared little man who cant take his kids to school.... im sure theres ppl out there whod rather put a bullet in his head than take a picture with a criminal who beats the mother of his children infront of them... but as u know it comes with the territory.
            Is that you mike?

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              The general public couldn't pick Khan out of a lineup. Outside of Mayweather or Manny, the general public couldn't pick any boxers out of a lineup here in the US.
              My missus would beg to differ, she rates Amir Khan as best looking of all the boxers...

I think he's pretty funny guy and great boxer but of course after that he's never allowed in this house

Comment

Nah. Khan isn't at the level yet were he is booed everywhere he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  My missus would beg to differ, she rates Amir Khan as best looking of all the boxers...

I think he's pretty funny guy and great boxer but of course after that he's never allowed in this house
                  Oh don't get me wrong, he's a good looking kid. You know, for the ladies I mean. Just the ladies...

Comment

Working...
                  X