Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do David Haye and Adam Booth believe UK boxing fans are stupid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    Well you got your wish, red k.

Cause of idiots like you, Vagina can make a comfortable living knocking out the Fraudleys of the world while promising you all the Klitschkos. So far he hasn't shown that he can do anything at HW that hasn't been done by far lesser fighters. What, you think he can KO Wlad in 6 because he beat Barrett (Wlad beat him 10 years earlier in a much more dominant fashion), crippled Valuev (by a MD which Chagaev already did and probably Holyfield), old Ruiz (who was tagging Hayefaker at will with the jab), and Fraudley?

You don't know boxing PERIOD. The average age of those opponents was 38, on average they were almost a decade older than Hayefaker. Vagina hasn't beaten one single credible opponent at HW in a dominant fashion, and you think he KOs Wlad in 6? You are an idiot. No wonder you paid to see the Fraudley fight. But Hayefaker is smarter than his fans, he knows he can't beat the Klitschkos or even a young top-10, hence his retirement at 31 without ONE meaningful fight.
    All you talk about is one subject, David Haye. Look at my posts I comment about everybody so who don't know boxing? All you know is stalking 101.

Whats Wlads career defining fight? ................................... *tumbleweed* Haye isn't perfect but he's had a career defining fight (Mormeck)

Why do I think Haye beats Wlad. Because Haye can bang and isn't afraid to let his hands go unlike Rahman (shot), Chagaev, Chambers etc etc.

You Klitoids bang on like Wlad's been knocking out live bodies, if Chagaev wasn't diseased Haye would stop him in 5.

Comment

• Well, what does everyone think of someone who either paid to watch the Harrison fight live or paid for the PPV? I can't accuse them of having a high IQ so I guess they'll continue to fight monkeys for a $2-3 milion purse

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        Well, what does everyone think of someone who either paid to watch the Harrison fight live or paid for the PPV? I can't accuse them of having a high IQ so I guess they'll continue to fight monkeys for a $2-3 milion purse
        Yes, it's difficult to believe anyone would buy that awful Haye-Harrison PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
          Yes, it's difficult to believe anyone would buy that awful Haye-Harrison PPV.
          I did find it interesting that here in Manchester it was a huge fight and there was people I knew that I thought didn't even like boxing going to see the fight. I did watch it, but at least I knew Audley didn't stand a chance, and informed my mates of this. So I do think in that respect that Haye and Booth don't believe they think they are stupid, they are jut taking advantage of people who don't follow the sport all the time.

And on a side note, I don't think it's just Haye and Booth that think this, all promoters think they can take advantage of the casual fan, which is why we see big fights that are mismatches because as long as you sell it properly, then it'll be a success. Which is an indication of the lack of real mainstream following that boxing gets.

Comment

• I think if Haye fights Mormeck, Roy Jones or Tarver on May 21, it could be the last straw for some of his fans.

There will always be a few who'll support him no matter what, but he'll sell fewer and fewer PPVs if he keeps on fighting old, faded opponents.

Comment

Working...
            X