• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia schools mares

Comment

A bunch of d1ckheads, all of them.

Comment

i don't care about the crying in this thread. it's some truth to what mickey was saying..........mares is always calling out guys that he knows has no chance of being made (micky rigod donaire) the list goes on..............if gary russell gets by de leon, call him out (A fight that you will actually get without difficulties)

Last edited by Godsfly; 07-08-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

mikey vs cherry

I just don't think Mikey's power will effect Cherry. And I think edner would be the fighter that can take the most risk in that fight as pushing the action. I not saying Mikey would not be a hard fight. I just saying it would be a good first fight for Mikey first fight at 130lbs. Let just see what Mikey fight someone that can take his shot and all so can hurt him in return

Comment

Mikey seems ticked off that Mares is calling him out knowing full well that the fight will never happen because of Arum and Goldenboy feud.

Abner Mares also called out Nonito Donaire knowing the fight had no chance of happening, but he never called out Rigondeaux for some reason.

I like Mares but I agree with Mikey thats a b1tch move, you know your promoter told you to call out Mikey to make it seem like he is the one ducking when its not true. Golden Boy always does this BS.

Comment

Originally posted by actionmarine View Post
              I just don't think Mikey's power will effect Cherry. And I think edner would be the fighter that can take the most risk in that fight as pushing the action. I not saying Mikey would not be a hard fight. I just saying it would be a good first fight for Mikey first fight at 130lbs. Let just see what Mikey fight someone that can take his shot and all so can hurt him in return
              edner is that you? you have 6 losses and your best wins are laughable log the fucc off

Comment

Originally posted by actionmarine View Post
                Your talking Edner "Cherry Bomb" Cherry?? haha GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                  A bunch of d1ckheads, all of them.
                  And yet you like Danny Garcia? Shocking!

Comment

Mares is too skilled, too versatile for Mikey Garcia. I would love to see this bout though.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Mares is too skilled, too versatile for Mikey Garcia. I would love to see this bout though.
                      I think it's the other way around actually

Comment

Working...
                      X