Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have sum fun for the end of the year,Floyd haters who has floyd ducked,debate!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    no ironic they where with top rank the company he just left

so tell me why he got the cotto fight as soon as he left top rank and he hasnt fought a top rank fighter since,cause you gotta be with top rank to fight a top rank fighter

why does he need demands when he is his own boss??he got all the fights he asked arum for for more money without ARUM
    uh pac fought hoya. there goes your whole floyd would never get a hoya fight if he stayed with top rank bullsh-it.

Comment

no ironic they where with top rank the company he just left

so tell me why he got the cotto fight as soon as he left top rank and he hasnt fought a top rank fighter since,cause you gotta be with top rank to fight a top rank fighter

why does he need demands when he is his own boss??he got all the fights he asked arum for for more money without ARUM
      See your still doing it! Trying to stick up for Floyd when he already made it impossible! At least Karceno admits that he's biased! At the end of the day, I rather be a real boxing fan, than to be a groupie of a fighter! Floyd let us all down! We used to argue with the pacfans and go back and forth, and Floyd did things to make us look weak in debate battle! When Pac got knocked out, I was actually mad at Floyd! HE should have knocked him out, and it would have been awesome! But he just ruined it all!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        It's just an excuse by the Floyd fans .... Floyd should have fought Margarito. If Floyd would have won, the demand was naturally there to then fight Cotto. Its a joke for them to even bring up those excuses of theirs.

The truth is that Floyd wanted no part of Margarito. Its comical to even suggest that Floyd would not fight Margarito unless he gets to fight Cotto as well. That is like grade school child play!!! lol!
        an excuse??floyd was negotiating a oscar fight and his career payday and Arum said hell no.....he went on to become the highest payed athlete in the world..how is that an excuse?

Comment

Margarito is a bum. Floyd had NO reason to dodge him.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Honestly the only person I will never argue against when it comes to Floyd ducking is Cotto in 2008. He was an ENORMOUS name, undefeated and Floyd had just beaten Hatton. Floyd was going to fight Oscar again for big bucks then take on Cotto at the end of the year and Floyd up and retired smfh. That's the only fight I wounn't even make a peep when people say "Floyd ducked Cotto!"
            It can easily be argued that Cotto ducked Floyd when both were at 140. Cotto was sitting ringside for Mayweather/Gatti, scouting him for a future bout, but after Mayweather put that shellacking on Gatti, Cotto and his team, including Bob Arum decided to go in another direction. It was shortly after that that Mayweather bought out his contract with Arum.

Comment

OMG! I just found Floyd v. Castillo I on You Tube. Ima watch it just for fun!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                uh pac fought hoya. there goes your whole floyd would never get a hoya fight if he stayed with top rank bullsh-it.
                yea after Floyd did it..thats the formula..if floyd did it then we have to follow.did you not read Arums own words??he didnt want to make the Floyd-Oscar fight..i didnt write it

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                  OMG! I just found Floyd v. Castillo I on You Tube. Ima watch it just for fun!
                  um ok what the hell does that have to do with this thread??translation=you have nothing

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    It's just an excuse by the Floyd fans .... Floyd should have fought Margarito. If Floyd would have won, the demand was naturally there to then fight Cotto. Its a joke for them to even bring up those excuses of theirs.

The truth is that Floyd wanted no part of Margarito. Its comical to even suggest that Floyd would not fight Margarito unless he gets to fight Cotto as well. That is like grade school child play!!! lol!
                    yeah larry's a joke obv. i'll fight margarito only if you guarantee me quadruple my previous high to fight hoya. what does hoya have to do with fighting margarito? why didn't floyd make the same 20 mill guarantee when he fought baldomir? because it's a stupid fight killing demand and he didn't want to kill the baldomir fight cause he sucked. and if you want more proof how full of sh-it floyd is he only got a 10 million guarantee when he actually fought hoya yet he was asking for 20 from arum? gtfo!

Comment

um ok what the hell does that have to do with this thread??translation=you have nothing
                      Bro you post this thread, highlight one portion of my first comment, then ignore the rest(like a punk) now ya duckin and dodging everything I post! LOL I dont diss Floyd with name calling! I dont diss him at all, I just speak facts about how I feel let down.

Comment

Working...
                      X