Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 year caught trashing toddlers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Violent kid needs serious long term counciling and the daycare needs to be shut down. nuff said

Comment

He is very cunning making sure no one is looking when he beats up on a toddler. Then cuddles them up when being watched. The camera messed up his plans. Just as well as he could easily take his behaviour to new levels and end up with a James Bulger case.
      The truth is this is not that unusual behaviour for a kid when they are left to their own devices and are not being watched. That is the point of the book Lord of the Flies and why child killers are made and recruited in Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        You must be white.
        I'm dominican, and I was being sarcastic

Comment

Sickening...............

Comment

That doesn't surprise me considering how the mother sounded. She barely spoke complete sentences. "He bad." "He do also have a problem."

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Parents don't hit kids anymore, they have talks with them.
              I got hit with la correa (belt) when I thought of doing something wrong...i blame the parents...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                That doesn't surprise me considering how the mother sounded. She barely spoke complete sentences. "He bad." "He do also have a problem."
                I would love to know how you completed that circle of 'logic'.

Because she is uneducated she's a bad parent?

I suppose that would have been the case with your grandparents or great grandparents as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

I suppose that would have been the case with your grandparents or great grandparents as well?
                  I respected my grandparents more than my parents...they were the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

Well not everyone with ******ed parents turn out as bad, I mean look at you Timmy you turned out pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                      I've seen this clip before.

What a little **** this kid is. Donkey kicking the toddlers and shiz
                      let's do this british style, in the olympic spirit : he's a proper ****

i'd guess it goes a lot further than being a **** or a troublemaker, though. that kid is deeply disturbed. he's badly hurting these toddlers.

that kid doesnt understand the concept of other people. in the industry it's called narcissism. people can allow themselves to act that way against others because they dont recognize the other individual as a person the way they recognize themselves. it's a complicated process, but by the time you're able to really do damage to people and be so violent (in his case, nine years old,) you have started to figure it out. other people are just like you.

almost every "serial killer" harmed or killed animals or children as youth. a serial killer can simply be defined in my opinion as a person who kills without a reason. the term implies many killings, and if you want to specify that as a requirement i can understand. they kill just to kill, is what i'm trying to say.
                      they may convince themselves that they have a reason (god told me through a neighbors dog, the world is an evil place, etc,) but there's no real reason. most killings aren't of this type. people get killed most often for a "reason." like a robbery that turns into a murder.

it's a complicated concept and it's a bit early in the morning for me to get it out, but i hope i'm being clear enough. this kid is that type. he's not just pestering these kids. he's hurting them. he knows it's wrong (evidenced by the way he's going about it stealthily,) and he's taking the steps to hide it and systematically hurt these kids.

you've got to figure he's done it before, and that it would have continued without the footage.

i hope he's separated from his peers for a period of at least a month and observed.

IE i hope they put him in a mental institution for at least a month. probably more like half of a year. you've got to address whatever it is that makes him behave like that.
                      Last edited by New England; 07-28-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X