No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: Vitali Will Likely Beat Charr and Then Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Vitalis and his management are scared, they don't want to start their political career after getting TKO'd by David Haye, that will be a huge setback

Vitali will take on any bum but fight someone with lighting speed hands, great footwork, body movement and power.

We all saw how Chisora was landing clean on Vitali all night, even beating him to the jab at some points, had he been a little faster, Vitali wud be in trouble
    You are overseeing that Chisora produced much greater pressure on Vitali than Haye ever could.
    Vitali being an older fighter doesn't prefer someone who jumps all over him all the time.

Haye just can't produce such a pressure and it's likely that Vitali dictates the tempo. In that case, Haye has a slim punching chance.
    He absolutely can't outbox Vitali and on top of that his chin is not top class.

Haye best chance is to make Vitali overaggressive and make him miss a lot of punches, but I can't see experienced Vitali would do something like that.

Chisora is tailored made for Haye..

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      You are overseeing that Chisora produced much greater pressure on Vitali than Haye ever could.
      Vitali being an older fighter doesn't prefer someone who jumps all over him all the time.

Haye just can't produce such a pressure and it's likely that Vitali dictates the tempo. In that case, Haye has a slim punching chance.
      He absolutely can't outbox Vitali and on top of that his chin is not top class.

Haye best chance is to make Vitali overaggressive and make him miss a lot of punches, but I can't see experienced Vitali would do something like that.

Chisora is tailored made for Haye..
      Vitali fights nothing like Wlad, he's not defensive, he likes to brawl, he TRIES to be exciting. He likes throwing flurries, thus he is caught more easily, but he can take risks because unlike Wlad his chin is made from granite.

Not sure why people think Vitali would fight like Wlad, they don't approach fights in the same way, they dont have the same tactics and they dont have the same trainer

Haye will land way more on Vitali than he would Wlad, because Vitali gives you the opportunity to land, mix in the fact he is not fast as he use to be, he is open for a TKO.

On the other hand Vitali has a chance of beating Haye too because there will be more exchanges and more counters

Wlad gave nothing to Haye, just a jab and a weighted clinch, never been a risk taker because of his chin.

Comment

I agree that Wlad is much more defensive and that fight with Vitali would give Haye more chance for landing.
        But apart from the speed I can't see anything on Haye's side.

Vitali has way better chin, comparable power at worst and advantage in overall physic. If Haye could pressure Vitali like Chisora did, and be resistant to Vitali's punches and retain speed and power he would have a good chance to win.. But I don't believe Haye is capable of doing that.

Only way I can see Haye winning is lucky series of punches for TKO or Vitali's body doesn't cope - the second is more probable but it's not likely unless fight happens in 2 years time when Vitali would be 43-44.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          I agree that Wlad is much more defensive and that fight with Vitali would give Haye more chance for landing.
          But apart from the speed I can't see anything on Haye's side.

Vitali has way better chin, comparable power at worst and advantage in overall physic. If Haye could pressure Vitali like Chisora did, and be resistant to Vitali's punches and retain speed and power he would have a good chance to win.. But I don't believe Haye is capable of doing that.

Only way I can see Haye winning is lucky series of punches for TKO or Vitali's body doesn't cope - the second is more probable but it's not likely unless fight happens in 2 years time when Vitali would be 43-44.
          There is no luck involved when you knock someone out

I can see's Hayes speed and fast feet and bodywork wrong footing Vitali. Ive watched Vitals last 3 fights, the guys footwork is terrible now, he is so stiff,age has caught up with him. He reminds me of when Del Hoya fought Pacman. I don't think Vitali really deep down wants to risk stepping in the ring and i do believe Haye fancies his chances after watching the Chisora bout.

Either way it would be a 100 times better fight than Haye Vs Wlad, someone is getting TKO'd that is for sure and it is the best HW matchup out there for both fighters..no reason to fight a bum like Charr.

Comment

Funny how you guys believe Haye will knock out veteran Vitali, who has never been floored in his career. Vitali took monster power shots from Lewis and was still winning against Lewis. Haye won't knock out Vitali, because he wouldn't even engage that much- it will go much the same as against wlad (or worse for Haye)

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              Funny how you guys believe Haye will knock out veteran Vitali, who has never been floored in his career. Vitali took monster power shots from Lewis and was still winning against Lewis. Haye won't knock out Vitali, because he wouldn't even engage that much- it will go much the same as against wlad (or worse for Haye)
              So you're comparing Prime Vitali, to the Vitali now. Interesting.

Comment

Haye is only interested in fighting for a huge payday that he has not earned. He has no interest in fighting any other fighter besides an old and past his prime fighter. And we all know win or lose he will never fight again. And once again he will dance around and take no chances and laugh his a$$ off all the way to the bank with his gullible fans money in his pockets. And to me this is why Haye is an absolute fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Haye is only interested in fighting for a huge payday that he has not earned. He has no interest in fighting any other fighter besides an old and past his prime fighter. And we all know win or lose he will never fight again. And once again he will dance around and take no chances and laugh his a$$ off all the way to the bank with his gullible fans money in his pockets. And to me this is why Haye is an absolute fraud.
                  You talk like its only Haye fans that want to see it, 71% of German fans said they want a Klitschko vs Haye on a RTL poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    You talk like its only Haye fans that want to see it, 71% of German fans said they want a Klitschko vs Haye on a RTL poll.
                    Okay, fair enough, regardless of what their nationality may be it is gullible fans in general. Because in my book he is still a fraud.
                    Last edited by Ravens Fan; 07-21-2012, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                      Absolutely agree. I respect Haye for his performance v Chisora (his best at HW), but it was also too easy a win. Chisora was **** compared to the Vitali fight.
                      Haye is after another Klitschko payday, nothing less, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                      X