Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake Up or Die! (you won’t see it on YouTube)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't already fear our Government, you should. Much said is true.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Im not with everything has to be a conspiracy, but Im not going to close my mind to the point of believing there aren't some shady characters in government. Ive heard politicians who were whole heartedly against policies that 90% of Americans believed should be in place. I just don't think the government always has my best interest in mind.
      I really don't give a **** anymore, to be honest, Mack. As far as the county seat, to the power in D.C., I wouldn't trust somebody running for a political seat as far as I could throw them. **** is corrupt, and filled with old rich people with the "do as I say, not as I do" grandstanding. I'm just going to leave it this. We got a summit of multi-million dollar dudes that can dunk a basketball, while people that can save your child's life are losing their job's. It's a totally fu.cked up world we live in, but hey, no one said life was fair.

Comment

The problem is when you introduce new information to people, it's hard for them to accept it.

I've put forth unclassified Joint Chiefs of Staff documents of Operation Northwoods which was a JOSF drafted plan for CIA operatives to commit acts of terrorism as Cuban terrorists in the US, so US citizens would be in favor of an invasion of Cuba.

The Iran Contra scandal

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident

The 1953 Iranian coup

All of these epidosdes have been proven to have had the US play a large part in them. This is just the last 50 years and what can be proven.

If the Government is involved in these matter, what makes people so sur about what they're told by them?

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          The problem is when you introduce new information to people, it's hard for them to accept it.

I've put forth unclassified Joint Chiefs of Staff documents of Operation Northwoods which was a JOSF drafted plan for CIA operatives to commit acts of terrorism as Cuban terrorists in the US, so US citizens would be in favor of an invasion of Cuba.

The Iran Contra scandal

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident

The 1953 Iranian coup

All of these epidosdes have been proven to have had the US play a large part in them. This is just the last 50 years and what can be proven.

If the Government is involved in these matter, what makes people so sur about what they're told by them?
          To be honest ... I was about to post a very real revelation I learned about birth certificates. One that I've personally researched for over a week - but thought about its reception by those receiving that information.

Once I learned about the content, I was in disbelief and started researching all the info I could find on the topic .... only to find out its freakin true!!!!!!!

I was about to post it and thought I would post this thread first, to gauge the responses, since it COULD be interpreted as a conspiracy ................. Judging from the responses, several guys here are just NOT READY for the truth - Plain and simple.

And that is unfortunate!!!!

This thread was nothing more than an experiment ............ and the results are discouraging, to say the least.

Comment

The Iran Contra scandal - Government pumping drugs into the US

The Gulf of Tonkin Incident - Initiated the Vietnam War; thousands of American soldiers dead, many more wounded.

The 1953 Iranian coup - Overthrew an democratically elected government to install the regime of the subdued Shah

Why not question the governments version of everything? Why should we trust and accept the governments version of something at face value?

You trust the government if you want it's your prerogative, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              To be honest ... I was about to post a very real revelation I learned about birth certificates. One that I've personally researched for over a week - but thought about its reception by those receiving that information.

Once I learned about the content, I was in disbelief and started researching all the info I could find on the topic .... only to find out its freakin true!!!!!!!

I was about to post it and thought I would post this thread first, to gauge the responses, since it COULD be interpreted as a conspiracy ................. Judging from the responses, several guys here are just NOT READY for the truth - Plain and simple.

And that is unfortunate!!!!

This thread was nothing more than an experiment ............ and the results are discouraging, to say the least.
              The video did seem underwhelming...

Nah, they aren't ready for it, whatever it is.

They wouldn't take the time out to research it, but would take the time out to call you a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

Comment

We're all dead in 2 years anyway.

Comment

I read up to the point where "they want to take YOUR civil liberties"

Comment

As the book stated, America will be lead by a dictator. One who will by pass all tradition of government and roll on his own. Bush is doing just that but you ask how. Because we have all become comfortable not really thinking about what is going on around us but only thinking of the daily lifes grind. Open your eyes people, its happening right now with or with out our governments or world councils permission. In the book, Hitler will live again. Its scary people, look around you and start asking questions instead of being comfortable with what you have now. Because in time all of that could be gone............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      It would seem that squeal is a plant\agent Any attempt, {whether real or imagined} at making people aware, is quickly attacked by him as unrealistic or imaginative.

And just think, someone once laughed at the idea of "Plants\agents" in forums.
                      You mean I could get PAID for debunking this guff?

I agree the people who think everything is a conspiracy sound silly because anyone who takes such a firm, extreme view on anything is missing the truth which most often lays in the middle ground. All you're doing is taking the extreme view that nothing is a conspiracy which is just as silly.
                      I don't think that there is anything "extreme" about debunking extremely silly conspiracy theories. I'm not naive enough to think that nothing is a conspiracy, but real conspiracies tend to be rather petty and small in scope. These grand convoluted Bond-villain type plots are ludicrous. Conspiracies that work are small scale, they involve the lining of pockets or the election of some individual or the ousting of another. They are petty and motivated by greed be it for money or power. Grand schemes are nothing beyond fantasy.

What is characteristic of the NWO fearing types is that their conspiracy theories in a way sort of feel right. It's only when you start to examine the details that they begin to unravel and they unravel quickly and completely.

About 10-15 years ago I read a book called Ominous Parellels. It talked of present day america and how we were set up and rolling the same as pre-Htler germany. With the economy as it is now it makes it even more thought provoking. The book ws written in 1980, obviously way before 9/11.
                      So there were parallels between the rise of Hitler and the US in 1980? Two questions: What parallels were there, and how is the climate 30 years ago in any way relevant to the climate today? Also the absence of any US dictator sort of kiboshes that theory. The political climate in Germany arose after the end of the First World War in 1918. By fifteen years later Hitler was Chancellor of Germany. Six years after that the world was at war.

So in 21 years we went from the beginning of the conditions that allowed Hitler's rise to power to the Second World War, whereas in 30 years from the publishing of this book we've had a succession of US presidents overseeing several different economic periods and coming from numerous political stances and backgrounds.... There is absolutely nothing in common with the rise of Hitler.

In every decade however there is somebody claiming that the economic and political climate is "just like" the one that led to Hitler and the Nazis. That tells me that it's simply easy and lucrative to make such a claim.

Well said, man. All I'm saying is, that some people on here who post these type of threads think that if your not OMG THE SKY IS FALLING type of lock step agreement, you're a sheep of some sort, or their intellectual inferior. Which is utter bull****.
                      There is a lot in common between conspiracy theory nuts and the religious. In both cases you're dealing with "revealed knowledge" that defies logical explanation. In both cases the faithful consider that their "revealed knowledge" is the ultimate and universal truth and that anybody who is not a fellow believer is not only inferior, they are also the enemy. Both cases celebrate their prophets and martyrs and consider themselves in service of a "higher power" with a "higher purpose" and both consider themselves to be opposing a great evil. And coincidentally both engage in this opposition of the great evil by doing precisely nothing about it, and feeling jolly smug about a job well done.

As the book stated, America will be lead by a dictator. One who will by pass all tradition of government and roll on his own. Bush is doing just that but you ask how.
                      Are you talking about the FORMER President Bush? The one who is no longer in power? You know, the one who finished his second term and left office? Yeah, that's just like Hitler in every way.

Comment

Working...
                      X