No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan debates Lou DiBella about boxing vs mixed martial arts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rogan debates Lou DiBella about boxing vs mixed martial arts

I dont know if this was already posted but what do you think of this debate?

joe rogan is a comedian, you cant take this guy seriously!!!

Comment

seriously joe rogan use to be a comedian!

Comment

this is really old

Comment

This is old.

Let's not start a MMA vs Boxing flame fest.

Comment

Im not and I know its old. I just want to hear your thoughts

Comment

Lou Dibully: "We did it to ourselves."
              This was a direct and very clear admission of guilt.

And yet here you are doing the same things over and over and over again.

Albert Einstein once said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. Think about this quote for a second and ask yourself, does this quote apply to the way boxing is being run?

Joe owned Lou Dibully and the Ice Man owned Floyd Mayweather Jr. Floyd in a street fight would get mopped and he knows it.
              Floyd ain't no fighter today, he is nothing more than a greedy runner and is a cancer to our sport.

Yes, thanks to biatches like Floyd, I have decided to watch MMA more closely. Thank you Floyd for helping in nailing the coffin, you little business man turd.

These greedy bastards need to be stopped!

The bottom line here folks is that MMA is getting fans from boxing and wrestling and MMA is going to continue to grow. I now see why and it all makes sense.
              Last edited by BoxingChaos; 07-18-2009, 01:05 AM.

Comment

yeah floyd is gay

Comment

i wish they had some one who isnt a complete idiot to debate with rogan....... i wish i could have done it im a huge fan of boxing and mma and i know my **** in both dibella sounded like an idiot and he is an idiot and he was the worst person to have this debate and floyds comments were ******ed and rediculous just like 99 percent of what he says...........but it was entertaining this is like 3 yrs old btw

Comment

boxing will never die rogan. how can it when there will always be someone like me and many others who will just keep buying and watching it? yes boxing is a single form of mma but what this moron doesnt realize is that it is a very defined and sculpted science. no matter what, mma gets pwned in boxing and boxing pwnd in mma at real world class levels.

Comment

Working...
                    X