No announcement yet.

People please don't think the Klitschko sisters represent Soviet Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    If they aren't proud Soviets, then why do they where the Soviet Union colors ALWAYS to their fights??
    The Klits are some Commis if I ever seen some..

Red & Gold ALWAYS.. those are some proud Soviets.
    Nah...actually I think they may be proto fascists. I think that the "BOSS" on their trunks has a double meaning..

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      Let me guess, you are what, a belorussian? It just escapes me what country besides Ukraine and Georgia had a "color" revolution.
      Only the Ukrainians and Georgians were bitches that did what ever the Americans told them to do.

Comment

Anyway, I learned what I needed, I am done with this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          Anyway, I learned what I needed, I am done with this thread.
          You welcom

I hope Tunney reads this thread so he can know whats going on in East Europe. It's hard to pretend you are Russian when u live in Canada and have never lived or have friends/family in East Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Fiday View Post
            You welcom

I hope Tunney reads this thread so he can know whats going on in East Europe. It's hard to pretend you are Russian when u live in Canada and have never lived or have friends/family in East Europe
            You have to keep a close eye on this especially now that Obama is in office since the famous Russo phobe Zbigniew Brzenzski is his foreign policy guru.
            Brezenzki wants to smash the Russians once and for all...since he didnt get to finish the job in the 80's.

Comment

You welcom

Says the guy from Belgium.

Comment

He must have had a dozen acounts banned now.

He always comes back and posts the same crap and keeps getting banned.

Comment

The Klitschko brothers seem like Good People.

Comment

The klitschko sisters don't represent us, they aren't even proud that they used to be soviets. They are pro America and anti Putin/Russia

If u want to see real soviet fighters then check out Povetkin, Dimitrenko, Abraham,...

They are the pride of the Soviet Union and not the Klitshcko sisters so pls don't think that all Soviet Boxers are *****s like the K sisters
                    i feel what you are saying, BUT they were brought up in the soviet sports machine!

Comment

Klitschkos are good people, but they must not be stupid.
                      Any one who thinks Ukrainians and Russians are different people are suffering historical dilusions.
                      Zionists pay for a revolution and all of the sudden the eastern slavs are all different people.
                      Give em a break, thats bull****.
                      Klitschkos should be fighting for Slavik people, not for some made up country called "Ukraine"

Comment

Working...
                      X