Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we'll ever catch osama bin laden?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way. He's more elusive than Lyoto Machida

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
      I don't think it would matter if it did... if you think about it.

I mean look at it like this;

If the US can get away with destroying a country over a lie, and get away with 4000+ Dead US Soldiers AND 30,000 crippled US Soldiers, i'm sure they can come out with better excuses to go to War.

Whether they get Osama or not, atrocities like Guantanamo, Abu Ghuraib, Haditha, Bhagram Prison, and the countless of other crimes taken place has fuelled an insane amount of Resistance in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

Proof is in the pudding, Considering Osama is the "Leader of Al-Qaeda", and Al-Qaeda in Iraq only makes up 0.01% of the Resistance in Iraq, you can see they got alot more Fighters to deal with.

It's a shame really, since the Resistance in Iraq would not be half as strong as it was had the US Government dealt with it's War-Criminals properly, be it the US Soldiers AND the pathetic Rumsfeld himself.
      IMO you can blame Rumsfeld and his cronies for the US and NATO soldiers still being killed and crippled.
      yes i agree, the question aint when we gona find osama, the question is if bush will be prosecuted for his war crimes

Comment

I think he's dead also. I can't remember who it was a while back stated they were positive Osama was dead. Pakistan I think. Of course we can't entirely trust them. But if we did know for sure Osama was dead there would be tons of protest for us to get out of Afghanistan too.

Comment

If the boss says "don't worry about it", I don't. Fuggit. I think that under the great GW we have confirmed that it is a bad idea to fuk around. Now hat Obama's taken office, he knows what's up. He's no dummy. Let him work his funky kung fu. I voted McCain but I got my Pres's back.

Comment

Obama has been long forgotten..............

To answer your question fairly... I do not know Mr. Truth.

And something I've wanted to ask... Are you black or white? Not that it has any relavance to this thread, Im just curious....

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
              At this point, Osama is pretty much irrelevant. It doesn't matter if we catch him or not.
              I get upset when people say this. It's ok for a man who killed 3,000 Americans to walk and not pay the price? "It doesn't matter if we catch him or not"?? I can't ever condone this way of thinking. 3,000 dead Americans is more than a good enough reason for his death to matter. He needs to pay for what he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
                discuss...............................
                i don't think so and here is my reason, he has changed his name and the trail has gone cold, but hears a tip for anyone still looking, he now goes under the name..................Osama bin hiding.

Comment

Didn't he have a kidney condition which required him to have frequent medical treatment. he is probably dead but if he had died from the initial US airstrikes then his body would have been recovered as it would most likely be imposssible for his allies to bury him if they are also all toast

Comment

he is dead, but like elvis there will always be sightings of him and footprints like bigfoot.

Comment

Catch Bin Laden ? Naw, won't happen. If they couldn't catch him when every military and information ressources was on him, they won't catch him now.

Comment

Working...
                      X