Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrade/Vanes, Donaire/Darchinyan, Garcia/Martinez - Discussion and RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great night of fights,I was 2 of three..Vanes man,just could not need do what was needed..

I thought HBO commentating was on point yesterday,I mean good fights good commentating I could not ask for more..Poor chinny,just could never recover..

Andrade should fight Angulo or Kirkland next..

Comment

• Comment

• Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin, Demetrius "Boo Boo" Andrade Interviews

REAL COMBAT MEDIA BOXING RADIO returned with another special episode #34 with two great undefeated fighters.

Our featured guest was undefeated Middleweight champion, PETER QUILLIN. Peter spoke about what would need to be done if he takes a fight with GGG or SERGIO MARTINEZ and about his last fight with GABRIEL ROSADO.

Our next guest was undefeated junior middleweight fighter, DEMETRIUS ANDRADE. Demetrius spoke about this weekend's HBO championship showdown with VANES MARTIROSYAN.

We also recapped vs. GGG vs. STEVENS and previewed MARTINEZ vs. GARCIA, ANDRADE vs. MARTIROSYAN and the DONAIRE vs. DARCHINYAN rematch.

CHECK OUT one of the most popular internet boxing radio shows in the world, live each Tuesday at 7PMET, 4PMPT on BLOG TALK RADIO, YOU TUBE, iTUNES and REAL COMBAT MEDIA.

We are looking for very knowledgeable volunteer boxing radio hosts who specialize in breaking down styles of fighters and fights. If interested, email us at NEWS@REALCOMBATMEDIA.COM.

Listen Here: bit.ly/1bW2bbQ

Comment

• Not many punches thrown, but Vic kept that left hand ****ed at ALL times while he pawed with the right, looking to put some hurtin' on Donaire ! He was just weary of getting knocked out again. He threw that out the window when Donaire caught him mid-rounds, and it was a short brutal exchance. Good come back TKO for Donaire though, and he appears to be ready for Rigo again. He jusf got a little...roughed up...here, but everythings fine !

Comment

Working...
          X