Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Praises Guerrero, Floyd Sr. as Best Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Sr is a shyty trainer actually ruined Delahoya. Delahoya's problem was like a spoiled child when he lost he blamed his coach rather than him self. Mayweather Sr basically ruined Oscar body attack it became nonexistent. Oscar didn't have the reflexes nor the rhythm for a Philly shell. Oscar also didn't like doing road work which cost him the Mayweather bout cause he was tired after 8 rounds. Edwin Valero gave an interview once after getting booted out of Oscar camp for giving him a beat down. He stated Oscar didn't like doing road work. he said com on man you got to do your road work or Pacquiao is going to knock you out. The video is on youtube but you have to know Spanish

Comment

cool story Oscar

I thought Floyd Alvarez is next

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Does anyone else think Guerrero-Mayweather has like a 95% chance of ending with a DQ?
        Why would you think this?

Comment

I think were gonna get floyd vs guerrero on 5 de mayo, with canelo on the same card. then that will set up a huge canelo/mayweather showdown in september.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Does anyone else think Guerrero-Mayweather has like a 95% chance of ending with a DQ?
            That's an interesting prediction. I didn't feel it would be 95% though, but more like 40-50% chance of a DQ. When it comes to dirty fighting, illegal tactics, Guerrero makes Ortiz look like an amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              cool story Oscar

I thought Floyd Alvarez is next
              Oscar Pimping The Ghost/RoidWeather; so it's Official!!! Anyone paying attention knows El FRAUDO, won't fight the Cinnamon Roll, in May or Sept.....Too Big and Too Tough!!!

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                I think were gonna get floyd vs guerrero on 5 de mayo, with canelo on the same card. then that will set up a huge canelo/mayweather showdown in september.
                Your 50% correct...After The Ghost, Our Hero will go on Vacation; El Cinnamon Man, Too Much Man for Our Hero, and we know he picks his Opponents VERY carefully!!!

Comment

has nobody else read that canelo posted on his fb yesterday that the mayweather fight is close to being done for may 4?

floyd only cares about money and he can make at least 3 times as much fighting canelo

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    has nobody else read that canelo posted on his fb yesterday that the mayweather fight is close to being done for may 4?

floyd only cares about money and he can make at least 3 times as much fighting canelo
                    A lot of these people posting are pacstan alts and right now they're trying to say Floyd is ducking the best, too big, too strong, to dangerous Alvarez, yet if the fight gets signed they will flip it and state that Floyd cherry picked a bum who Hoya said was too green. too young etc and is an easy win, easy fight, Floyd is a fraud etc etc etc...

Same **** different day. They debunk their own agenda's daily. Glad to see them being phased out quit quickly though.

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
                      There's a big difference in fighting Andre Berto in Ontario, CA and facing Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas, NV. I don't think the tactic he used against Berto is going to be wise against Mayweather. Mayweather is a very dirty fighter on the inside and he is way more intelligent than Andre Berto. The ref in Vegas will not let Guerrero get away with the rough housing. He will take points and force Guerrero to face the handspeed and accuracy.
                      Yeah I would agree if the Maynever fight with Guerrera happens, I don't think a referee would let the so called pound for pound best in boxing get beat up on the inside. I could see the referee doing everything in his power to keep Roidsweather undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                      X