Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did a better job Anne Hathaway as Catwoman orScarlett Johanson as the Black Widow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    I love me some Anne Hathaway. Prettier face than Johanson. I know, I know Johansons body is banging but a pretty face ultimately goes farther for me.
    Prettier face? hell no!

Comment

The Dark Knight rises was a superior film................

But with that said I have to go with Scarlett I felt she was sexier and more effective in her performance more so than Anne who I could not really buy as Cat Women imo I guess I am a still a sucker for an old school michelle pfeiffer as Cat Women

FTR:

I think that had the actresses(Hathaway/Scarlett) reversed roles that would have been something special because in a lighter themed film like "The Avengers" Anne's bubbly personality would have been perfect for that film as opposed to Scarlett who has that femme fetale look perfect for Cat Women.

PS. Who was the hottest Cat Women?

Halle Berry, I mean sure the movie "Cat Women" was beyond terrible but hey watching Halle in tight clothing for a few minutes is not that bad and still better than Twilight.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        Both women did an excellent job in their respective movies. I didn't know both of them were that versatile.
        Scarlett Johanssen. Definitely.

What was the question again?

Comment

Scarlett Johanson...............................

Comment

Working...
          X