Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko-Dereck Chisora: The Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko-Dereck Chisora: The Pre-Fight Report Card

by Cliff Rold - It was the slap heard ‘round the internet.

Once upon a time, the world would have been a fair assessment. Such is the state of the Heavyweight division that Friday’s weigh-in shenanigans are limited to igniting interest in only certain pockets of the globe.

So be it.

It only takes a spark to start a fire. The challenger has met the burden of selling up a fight without much promise on paper. Given his style and fighting mentality, if he can make it a real go, Heavyweight could well have excitement at hand.

Two times, Dereck Chisora has stepped into big fight situations. Both times he lost, once legitimately. Now he has one of the two best Heavyweights of the last ten years. Tyson Fury and Robert Helenius were steps up.

Vitali Klitschko is the turbo lift. He will do more than slap back.

Let’s go to the report card. [Click Here To Read More]

Quote: "Tyson Fury and Robert Helenius were steps up. Vitali Klitschko is the turbo lift. He will do more than slap back."

Ha ha, now that's funny. Chisora's arse is in big trouble.

Comment

I think the article both underrates Vitali and overrates Delboy. Stoppage in 8 or 9.

Comment

What time does the punishment start?

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          I think the article both underrates Vitali and overrates Delboy. Stoppage in 8 or 9.
          i was thinking the same thing as i read the article, vitali should defiantly be an A+ for power, i've never even heard of dereck, but then again, a lot of these heavyweights come from half way around the world and out of the woodwork

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            i was thinking the same thing as i read the article, vitali should defiantly be an A+ for power, i've never even heard of dereck, but then again, a lot of these heavyweights come from half way around the world and out of the woodwork
            I disagree on his power. Vitali is heavy handed but he beats guys with volume most of the time. He doesn't have the single shot, explosive bombs of his brother. THAT'S A/A+ power.

Comment

War Chisora War !
              Chisora by decision, 115-113

Comment

Americans watch the fight for free at epixhd.com if you sign up for a free trial. Just a heads up. I don't think we have any other ways to watch it besides shitty illegal streams.

Comment

Is this a joke? I will admit I did not read anything but the grades. I thought that was enough crap for one day and figured I would lose my lunch if I read any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    Is this a joke? I will admit I did not read anything but the grades. I thought that was enough crap for one day and figured I would lose my lunch if I read any further.
                    They have antacids for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X