Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson Confident Khan Will Fall: My Turn To Be on Top!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson Confident Khan Will Fall: My Turn To Be on Top!

Junior welterweight Lamont Peterson (29-1-1, 15 KOs) is beaming with confidence as his title fight approaches with WBA/IBF champion Amir Khan (26-1, 18 KOs). The fight is scheduled to take place on December 10 in Washington, D.C. Peterson's only defeat occurred two years, when he lost a twelve round unanimous decision to WBO champion Timothy Bradley. Khan is a big favorite to win the fight. The champion's speed presents a lot of problems to his opponents, but Peterson feels his timing is enough to counter Khan's fast hands.

[Click Here To Read More]

gonna be a good scrap.kahn one of the fastest fighters out there but i think peterson has just as much boxing skill as kahn as far as counter punching and defense.like both guys

Comment

Khan's one dimensional like all of Roach's fighters.If Peterson can deal with that then Khan will be retreating for 12 rounds.

Comment

The people that slate khan for running his mouth don't seem to realize that when he's training for a fight and is at the business end of training he says nothing unless asked yet Peterson's been running his mouth for the last few weeks like hes the Christ reborn and no one says a thing.

All my points that khan stops Peterson before the 6th round when the referee has to step in and save him from further punishment anyone fancy that one.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
          The people that slate khan for running his mouth don't seem to realize that when he's training for a fight and is at the business end of training he says nothing unless asked yet Peterson's been running his mouth for the last few weeks like hes the Christ reborn and no one says a thing.

All my points that khan stops Peterson before the 6th round when the referee has to step in and save him from further punishment anyone fancy that one.
          I don't want all ya points,but I'll take a 10 mill bet that Peterson hears the final bell..I won't hold you to that 6th rd ****,what do you say??Oh and if ya take this bet and lose man up and pay up...A lot of azz betting been going on lately..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Junior welterweight Lamont Peterson (29-1-1, 15 KOs) is beaming with confidence as his title fight approaches with WBA/IBF champion Amir Khan (26-1, 18 KOs). The fight is scheduled to take place on December 10 in Washington, D.C. Peterson's only defeat occurred two years, when he lost a twelve round unanimous decision to WBO champion Timothy Bradley. Khan is a big favorite to win the fight. The champion's speed presents a lot of problems to his opponents, but Peterson feels his timing is enough to counter Khan's fast hands.

[Click Here To Read More]
            I am actually root for peterson he not the most flashy but he is a good sound boxer might be good enough to take khan explosiveness away and work him over who knows good match up

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post

you have alot of faith in his stopping abillity for somebody that has never clean ko'd anyone..not that I don't mind the piston powered tko producing whoopings just as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I don't want all ya points,but I'll take a 10 mill bet that Peterson hears the final bell..I won't hold you to that 6th rd ****,what do you say??Oh and if ya take this bet and lose man up and pay up...A lot of azz betting been going on lately..
                Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                you have alot of faith in his stopping abillity for somebody that has never clean ko'd anyone..not that I don't mind the piston powered tko producing whoopings just as much.
                I sure do, it's not going to be the clean k/o granted but if khan gets Peterson going or downed like Bradley and Ortiz then i don't think it will take long for the ref to step in and wave it off when khans smothering him with shots i think khan has just too much for lamont and he will be overwhelmed in the first few rounds and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  take the bet as i sed it all my points khan stops Peterson before the sixth but if your to pussay il understand and wel do it your way .

Comment

Khan does have blazing hand speed, he's also got crappy footwork & tends to be off balance a bit & can't fight on the inside for ****.

Peterson is a fabulous inside fighter & he isn't small, this fight will be a good scrap.

Comment

Working...
                    X