Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to say that no version of Pac beats Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being smaller whilst not having a jab, I don't see it.

Comment

No it's not. Pac has a shot chin and had an injured shoulder.

Since the KO he's been tentative, he would have thrown caution to the wind in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
        I feel like that was such a dominate performance. Pac landed a maximum of 4 flurries. Mayweather still wasn't dropped or badly badly hurt.

Is it safe to say Mayweather beats any form of Pac, i.e. 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
        i believe that.
        speed kills. mays speedy feet are faster then packys hands.

Comment

I'm not saying pre-marquez ko manny would have beat him but I believe it would have been a different fight. For better or worse, I don't think Manny would have been as tentative. Manny was much more willing to exchange before. I think it could have lead to him taking a lot more punishment than he did but style wise it would have given him a better chance of winning. I don't know how he expected to win fighting at that pace.

Comment

No version wins at any weight on any given night.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              By being hit 2 to 1 , fck off ****** .
              Ever heard of sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                I'm not saying pre-marquez ko manny would have beat him but I believe it would have been a different fight. For better or worse, I don't think Manny would have been as tentative. Manny was much more willing to exchange before. I think it could have lead to him taking a lot more punishment than he did but style wise it would have given him a better chance of winning. I don't know how he expected to win fighting at that pace.
                Agreed.

Not saying he would have won, but it would have been a lot closer.

Pac's been tentative as fck (understandably) since that brutal KO.

He threw caution to the win against guys like Marquez, Cotto, Hatton and let combos go.

Post Marquez KO he's tentative and scared of getting hit by BRADLEY.

Comment

5 yrs ago Manny's better energy would have forced Floyd to engage more, and it would have been more like Mayweather-Maidana I than it turned out to be.

Floyd still wins, but a more competitive fight.

Comment

Nope. From watching last night I'm convinced now that Manny could never beat Floyd.

Comment

Yep. Safe to say.

Bad style match up for Pacquaio.

I think a 33 year old Floyd would have put a real beating on him as opposed to a 38 year old Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X