Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman talks about the boos he got, said Screw those fans.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman talks about the boos he got, said Screw those fans.

@2.43
    He is right #OneTime.
    Last edited by Uklad; 12-15-2014, 11:52 AM.

''I don't know how you didn't expect it if you've been following my career'' my thoughts exactly.

He always utilises a lot of movement. He has in all his fights except the southpaw that beat Paul Williams all those years ago.

Maybe a lot of fans only watch highlight reels these days.

Comment

That's the right mindset. You'd think every fighter ever has to knock their opponent out within 5 rounds the way people have turned on Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        ''I don't know how you didn't expect it if you've been following my career'' my thoughts exactly.

He always utilises a lot of movement. He has in all his fights except the southpaw that beat Paul Williams all those years ago.

Maybe a lot of fans only watch highlight reels these days.
        A lot of bandwagon fans don't know anything about Thurman besides his KO percentage. That is exactly how he always fight. It was a little rougher looking because Bundu was never hurt and his switching seemed to make Thurman pause.

Comment

Fans booing boxing and moving because he didn't get a KO. Perhaps the problem isn't with Keith but the people booing.

Comment

I think he's a hell of a fighter. And people can dislike him and find reasons to discredit him, it's obvious.

Nobody wants to fight him for a simple reason...he poses a major threat to any welterweight outright.

Forget a draw, or "demands"....he won't see major fights until he either loses, or shows that he's not dangerous.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I guess Keith Thurman is a bum now since he didnt get the KO....SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
                I guess Keith Thurman is a bum now since he didnt get the KO....SMH

Exactly, I guess in last fight he showed us how good of a boxer he is, which was surprising to me.

and he is absolutely right here, screw the fans who were booing him, they DKSAB.

Comment

Anytime you struggle in a professional boxing match or dont get the ko you are overrated and a hype job. However kieth needs to work on his inside game and defense

Comment

Maidana and khan stans are claiming that somehow one time got "exposed". I would like for them to TRY and explain their point of view and what exactly got "exposed"

Comment

Working...
                    X