No announcement yet.

Martin Murray and the money... maybe we've been looking at this wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Murray and the money... maybe we've been looking at this wrong

Okay... hear me out. George told me an idea while I was picking him up and felt like hopping his comp to test it out.
    This is all speculation and maybe somebody from the Russian Scene could own me

Martin Murray has stated that he wants money fights and have brought up Sturm and Martinez as his chief selections.
    We scoff at that because it seems very unlikely that it happens.... but we forgot about one other person that is right up Murray's lane and somebody he could actually beat.......

Chudinov

That's right... I said it, the guy who thought he fought for an interim belt.

Now... look at his promoter/manager.... or whatever he is... Hyrunov.
    Same guy that has it in with Russia Billionaires and connection to some money.
    They guy who put up 23 million for Klitschko and will be looking to make another offer for the Leapai fight.
    Chudinov is his Middleweight and they want to build him up (hence them putting names on his resume like Mayorga this upcoming April).
    If the WBA were to order a mandatory fight between Chudinov and Murray for whatever reason....Hyrunov might be throwing some more money at a clash in Moscow.
    Serious cash to build up his MW at home in Russia
    Remember when Hyrunov said 200k people came to see him fight Navaro?

I doubt it... but Hyrunov could be looking to build him up and maybe that's what the WBA is waiting for

Then relinquish your interim title and go another route.

Comment

Chudinov is fighting Mayorga? Sorry I've had a few..

I wouldn't be so sure he gets passed Mayorga tbh, Chudinov really isn't much good at all. He is painfully slow and has a pathetic workrate.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I wouldn't be so sure he gets passed Mayorga tbh, Chudinov really isn't much good at all. He is painfully slow and has a pathetic workrate.
        Not yet, mayora needs a fight before he can not fight chudinov because he has been gone for two years and hyrunov said hd working with the WBA to get mayora a fight in February so he can fight chudinov in April.
        Chudinov not that great.... That's why they're targeting old and lay off mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Haven't seen Chidinov but if he can't beat Mayorga at this stage, he must be really bad. All you need is a pack of Pall Malls being waved outside the ring in the front row and dude would be so distracted, he wouldn't make it past the 2nd round. He'd take a dive even if it wasn't asked of him just for one drag of that sweet, toxic nectar.

Comment

hruynov is a beast, he ko's haymon within 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Haven't seen Chidinov but if he can't beat Mayorga at this stage, he must be really bad. All you need is a pack of Pall Malls being waved outside the ring in the front row and dude would be so distracted, he wouldn't make it past the 2nd round. He'd take a dive even if it wasn't asked of him just for one drag of that sweet, toxic nectar.
              Chudinov is a basic plodder. He's what people think Golovkin is

Comment

Plodder status... how the hell can Hyrunov put money behind this bum?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/chudinov-...-winner--72999

This was before the WBA cleared everything up....but they are going after Mayorga now... so they might target Murray/Fletcher winner and try to maket his happen

Comment

Bump
                    Looks like this is a little bit closer, or at least Chudinov becoming the interim.

http://www.wbanews.com/wba-ranking

As of right now, he's #2 behind Murray.
                    Hyrunov most likely chase Murray and feed names to Chudinov instead....but if the WBA ordered a purse bid, you know damn well it's going to be happening in Russia. Would actually be surprised if Murray still held the interim title by then

Comment

Working...
                    X