No announcement yet.

Glad that Abril was robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    I never watched the fight and i need to see it but it was clearly a robbery from all the writing about it. But from what I am heard is he fought a very ugly style, can anyone confirm this?

Guys like Molina, Abril etc. should definately not be rewarded for taking the entertainment from boxing, and if they get wins cause of this everyone will do it and make fights that should be exciting boring. This is boxing, its supposed to be a battle, a war.....using your fists. I really hope we dont see much of these ugly horrible ***** styles in the future cause it is killing boxing worse than the bad decisions
    Stop nuthugging and watch the fkin fight. They BOTH did their share of holding, especially when Rios started getting tired after the 6th. He comaplained about it AFTER the fight cause during the fight it was working for his benefit since he was tired as fk. Abril stuck that shoulder to his ass and Rios couldn't do **** about it, THAT was the real reason why Rios was neutralized. He couldn't find a way around it. If you gonna be a FAN of the sport learn to be a fan of every aspect of it not 1 specific style cause it pleases your vagina when you watch it.

Comment

everyoen in here is ****ing but hurt bunch of cry babies, talking **** saying i dont know boxing etc. **** that i just like a good fight, and the reason i didnt watch was cause i had a fight myself, but half of you cry babies would prob ever be to scared to step in the ring

Comment

everyoen in here is ****ing but hurt bunch of cry babies, talking **** saying i dont know boxing etc. **** that i just like a good fight, and the reason i didnt watch was cause i had a fight myself, but half of you cry babies would prob ever be to scared to step in the ring
        Been there done that boy.

Only holding Abril did was of Rios' left arm (I believe) and would leave his right free cause he had that shoulder stuck on his face and Abril being as tall as he was Rios couldn't reach him. Only time he REALLY CLINCHED was when Rios tried to smother him on the ropes. Because what he did in the middle of the ring was pick his shots off EASILY and stick Rrios with the SHELL.

Don't be mad cause your fighter is 1 dimensional and can't fight anyone but other brawlers since boxers SCHOOL him. I feel sorry for you in that ring, you got a lot to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Seem a lot of fans of the slow, plodders, one dimensional fighters like Maidanas, Margaritos are the ones that are "Glad" that another boxer got robbed, Seems you have to stand in front of this fighters with your hands down by your side to be considered a boxer....Shame
          Funny and true.

Comment

i have a hard time believing TS is a professional boxer when he's glad that a fighter is robbed. what an ignorant piece of sh;t lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Not only couldn't he do anything, he wasn't even trying to do anything for significant portions of the fight! Abril literally spanked "Bam Bam." Frankly, I almost can't believe what I saw.
              i told yall what my dog can do

Comment

oh, you're an amateur fighter, you want a cookie? just cause you get in the ring doesn't mean you know the sport. not saying you don't, well kind of judging by this stupid ass thread you just made. congrats on being an am, good luck in your fights, but honestly watch the fight before opening your mouth. and don't be mad at abril for having a perfect gameplan, even if wasn't the most entertaining way he could have fought. you should be upset with the overrated rios, if he's incapable of learning how to jab, move his head, and make adjustments, that's really no one's fault besides his own. like i said in another thread, if all you want to see are people recklessly swinging at each other, go youtube some street/bum fights.

Comment

I didn't hear ONE person complain about the way Abril was fighting during the fight in the RBR and discussion thread. Except one or two nuthuggers. We were all enjoying the beating Rios was taking and how he was being taken to school cause his boxing IQ sucks too much to adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by encino man View Post
                    i have a hard time believing TS is a professional boxer when he's glad that a fighter is robbed. what an ignorant piece of sh;t lol.
                    not professional, only amateur and i only do it for fun man not like im going to do it forever just having fun going in there and going to war

Comment

Things like this make me sad, it is why Bob Arum can pull these shams and get away with it. People aren't concerned about watching a boxing match, they're concerned with watching rock em sock em where someone gets knocked the F out.

Comment

Working...
                      X