No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley is the Blaxican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
    He's said this on many occasions. He was raised in Southern California gyms fighting mostly Mexican/Chicano fighters. He knows the Mexican style of fighting.

Given this, will he try to employ a Jose Luis Castillo like approach against Floyd Mayweather? Is he capable of reproducing the performance "El Temible" produced on the night of April 20th, 2002?

They robbed Castillo....I thought he won the fight after watching it again today....Lefty

Comment

Would people get off that Castillo ****. He fought with one arm. You want a good assesment watch the SECOND fight when Floyd was healthy.

Shane was outboxed by Cotto for Gods sake. Enough Already.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
        Would people get off that Castillo ****. He fought with one arm. You want a good assesment watch the SECOND fight when Floyd was healthy.

Shane was outboxed by Cotto for Gods sake. Enough Already.
        B U R N E R how is ya skirt son? Castillo won the fight one arm no arms it is what it is you want to see how you fight with one arm son?

Comment

Well that's not good because lately Mexican fighters have been No-MASING.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            a wetblack?

im kidding im kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post

Senor T?

Comment

YOU all are slow. shane is not blasian or a blaxician. (as far as race goes) shane is a black person from america where a lot of them have white and native american ancestry (hints the blue eyes)

SEEK MENTAL HELP

smh

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
                  Oh Lord... You all are dumb, He's Blaxican because he can fight like a Mexican. I never meant he was half Mexican.
                  Watch your mouth. This post in and of itself, isn't gold material. However, I in entered this subpar post see where you were going to go. Once I realized that you were bringing up that 1st Castillo fight where Floyd had a TORN ROTATOR CUFF injury, it pretty much 'took the air' out of your argument before it started. I moved on to other posts because your **** was dead from jump, unless Floyd has a torn rotator cuff injury on May 1st.

P.s. I remember the original statement Shane jokingly able being part mexican because of him being a Cali fighter... How the **** doest your dumb ass connect that with an 8 year old fight between Floyd and Castillo when Shane doesn't fight anything like the man, and Floyd with victorious in both fights? And you have the nerve to question someone intelligence!?!?!?! **** you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dcopo1 View Post
                    YOU all are slow. shane is not blasian or a blaxician. (as far as race goes) shane is a black person from america where a lot of them have white and native american ancestry (hints the blue eyes)

SEEK MENTAL HELP

smh
                    Seek help if you think everyone in this thread was being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                      i've been wonderin why no interview has yet asked why his eyes are blue
                      He has the eyes of his mother...and yes, they are proud african americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X