Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Guys Think That Oscar Is Thinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Guys Think That Oscar Is Thinking?

I for one dont really mind the Pac fight and I think that Oscar should be given credit for a win if he gets it because I think that Pac is much bigger then people think and Oscar is clearly not the same Oscar.

The problem is that Im probably the only guy who feels that way. For everyone else its a joke. He's in a huge lose lose situation. No one will give him credit if he wins because they will just look at Pac as this little guy who never belonged there in the 1st place. Then Oscar could also lose which I think will finaly put the cherry on top of Oscar's legacy in a "negative" way. If he loses this fight then I think alot of his career will go down the drain because he lost a ton of his big fights.

I just cant believe that Oscar is taking this fight. Even moreso I cant believe that he is jumping to take this fight. What if he KO Pac in 3 rounds or less? Could he really celebrate that win? I could see him jumping around the ring in joy but everyone ripping him by saying that was pathetic and shows even more that Pac had no business in the ring with Oscar. Then he could also really lose by the way he looked in the Forbes fight and that would just make him look stupid. What if he won a hard 12 round decision? That would even make him look like a garbage fool to me. He just cant win no matter what happeneds so why do this? The only way it would be ok is if alot of people turned out for it and bought the fight, he wins, and then has 1 more final fight against Margarito or Floyd. Other then that he will get clowned either way. How will the lead up to the fight go? I think he even looks dumb if he talks trash to Pac. What if he starts saying stuff about how he will knock Pac out? I just think that it will make him look stupid

Comment

"I'ma step on that Pinoy like a Roach in a coach."

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I for one dont really mind the Pac fight and I think that Oscar should be given credit for a win if he gets it because I think that Pac is much bigger then people think and Oscar is clearly not the same Oscar.

The problem is that Im probably the only guy who feels that way. For everyone else its a joke. He's in a huge lose lose situation. No one will give him credit if he wins because they will just look at Pac as this little guy who never belonged there in the 1st place. Then Oscar could also lose which I think will finaly put the cherry on top of Oscar's legacy in a "negative" way. If he loses this fight then I think alot of his career will go down the drain because he lost a ton of his big fights.

I just cant believe that Oscar is taking this fight. Even moreso I cant believe that he is jumping to take this fight. What if he KO Pac in 3 rounds or less? Could he really celebrate that win? I could see him jumping around the ring in joy but everyone ripping him by saying that was pathetic and shows even more that Pac had no business in the ring with Oscar. Then he could also really lose by the way he looked in the Forbes fight and that would just make him look stupid. What if he won a hard 12 round decision? That would even make him look like a garbage fool to me. He just cant win no matter what happeneds so why do this? The only way it would be ok is if alot of people turned out for it and bought the fight, he wins, and then has 1 more final fight against Margarito or Floyd. Other then that he will get clowned either way. How will the lead up to the fight go? I think he even looks dumb if he talks trash to Pac. What if he starts saying stuff about how he will knock Pac out? I just think that it will make him look stupid
        You're not the only one. I think Pac has a much better chance than people believe. He carried his power well into 135 and KO'd a bigger guy. Not saying it's a certainty he'll beat DLH, but he's got a better chance than people think and will make a good showing at the least.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
          You're not the only one. I think Pac has a much better chance than people believe. He carried his power well into 135 and KO'd a bigger guy. Not saying it's a certainty he'll beat DLH, but he's got a better chance than people think and will make a good showing at the least.
          actually I think it would be awesome if Pac won because you know that everyone will start thinking about some other fights. Pac vs Hatton at 140 in Wembley Stadium, would Floyd come back for a huge money fight for Pac, would Oscar let Shane get a shot at the money with Pac, could Pac actually give guys like Cotto-Margarito-Williams trouble with his speed & southpaw stance, would Berto's people make a fight with Pac since he's smaller? Alot of good fights would come through people's head if Pac pulled it off. I actually think that Floyd would come back for that fight if Pac won since it would be super huge money but he would then get totally destroyed in the media and on these boards for it

Comment

DLH has no business in the ring with Pac.

Absurd!

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
              Against David Diaz? Manny only fought 1 time at 135, has yet to prove anything at 135 and he's jumping to 147. Like I said before, Oscar is going to make this fight look competitive for the first couple of rounds and then its gravy from there on out.

Comment

if i was him, id be thinking:

I should go **** my wife right now...

Comment

I'm want some new tail, miley is gettin boring.

Comment

this is all about the money.

oscar's going to make another truckload of cash.

Comment

Working...
                    X