Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'm Not Done With 147, I'd Fight Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'm Not Done With 147, I'd Fight Errol Spence!

IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-0, 25KOs) has squashed any talk that he's done with the 147 division. Brook is moving up by two weight divisions and thirteen pounds to face IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin on September 10th at at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least he's honest about this GGG fight being a money grab.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      So that's what being totally biased does to someone reading this article. Selective perception alright.

Comment

Spence should fight 1or 2 times more & ifKelll gets mugged by GGG that's only going to make it better, and possibly easier 4 Spence ... Spence wins whenever they fight 2 more Pacquiao avoids, + Thurman and Crawford...

Comment

Huh? Where does he say that? I mean, yeah, sure he's obviously taken it because there's more money there than he could probably get anywhere else, but all he's actually said is that he wants the biggest fights - which is, surely, what every fighter wants.

Kell's a bit crazy - I think he does actually believe he can win this.

Comment

SPECIAL K!!

Anybody can get it

Comment

But I thought Brook was now a full fledged super middleweight picking on the smaller Gennady.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Huh? Where does he say that? I mean, yeah, sure he's obviously taken it because there's more money there than he could probably get anywhere else, but all he's actually said is that he wants the biggest fights - which is, surely, what every fighter wants.

Kell's a bit crazy - I think he does actually believe he can win this.
                He thinks he's gonna win and move back down? Ok.

Comment

Brook has it all worked out.

When he loses to Golovkin = The weight was too much i'm a WW.
                  If he loses to Spence = I was drained and weak moving back down after fighting at MW.

Comment

He thinks he's gonna win and move back down? Ok.
                    I don't know what he's going to do. My guess would be 154 if he loses, **** only knows if he wins. Fair enough, you can read what you like into his statements, but you said 'at least he's honest about it being a money grab' - whereas he doesn't say that it's a money grab at all - in Kells world I'm pretty sure he thinks he's 'daring to be great' ... well .. and rich.

Comment

Working...
                    X