Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Feels Wilder Should Be 'Champion in Recess'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Can you refer me to the drug test Povetkin failed?

The meldonium found in his system turned out to be way below the legal limit so he did not fail that test. The WBC misinterpreted the rules and ****ed up.

Povetkin factually did not fail a drug test or violate any doping rules.
    Go to ESPN. Dan Rafeal wrote a good article. And EPERTS testified they don't believe he could pass three with no traces and then have traces. Don't forget he last SUPPOSELY took it in October 2015. That's a LONG time ago. Don't worry the cheat won't get another chance. They find any more traces he's done. We goona see how much it helped him out here real soon...

Comment

The WBC made the most fair decision that works out for both sides. They punished (but didn't over-punish) Povetkin for the positive test by making him get back in line and fight another mando.

This gives time for Wilder's injury to heal and for the fight to be made next year with two clean fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
        I would make Peevetkin fight David Haye in a punishment eliminator. If he failed a test for any other fight banned for 1 year again after for life. Remember Fury, wlad, Joshua champs in other divisions. Remarkably Ortiz not in the WBC top 10. Haye has blinding speed for a heavy and before using Povetkin was a slow of foot and hand chubby man. He will get blitzed by Haye as long as Haye doesn't stay in one spot long for big counter Poevetkin counted out Tyson style on knees looking for mouthpiece dirty camp of povetkin left this one behind time to check
        Remarkably, Luis Ortiz is not ranked at all by the WBC! I just looked at their Top 40! I don't know what's up with that! Maybe because he's the WBA interim Champion??? I don't understand!

Comment

When they say "Recess " are they talking about a school playground ? Because that would be illegal for Wilder to beat up elementary kids ,or are they expressing how they feel in general about his skills ?

Comment

"Our rules for champions state that each champion should defend the title at least three times a year and when you reach six months of inactivity, the title might be withdrawn" - Mauricio Sulaiman

http://www.fight news.com/Boxing/sulaiman-bradley-not-stripped-91551

"Unfortunately, the bout was cancelled for the second time. It had been originally scheduled for November 4th of last year.
            Drozd suffered another injury, which will prevent him from fighting for some months."

http://www.boxing news 24.com/2016/03/grigory-drozd-named-champion-recess/

ryabinski..... go F yourself with no vaseline

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Wilder said today he'll be returning in late 2016 early 2017. Fail!!!! Wilder will probably fight again before Fury and Klitschko fight.
              That's what I'm saying, it's not like he ain't fighting for a hold year or anything. Were talking about 5 to 6 months which seems to be the norm for any fighter these days.

Comment

Can you refer me to the drug test Povetkin failed?
                Can you refer me to why the fight didn't happen when it was supposed to?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Can you refer me to why the fight didn't happen when it was supposed to?
                  WBC postponed it over a "dirty" test then reversed their decision... Wilder/Dibella pulled out completely somewhere in between

WBC is more to blame than Povetkin or Wilder. Even the test with meldonium in it was legal. They ****ed up which is why they're not really punishing the fighters.

Comment

WBC postponed it over a "dirty" test
                    There you go. Thats the reason the fight didnt happen.

Remember that they still are not 100% sure how long the effects of the drugs last etc

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      You do realize Pedvetkin hasn't fought in almost a YEAR??? "Povetkin bounced back in 2014, completely changing his training routine and diet. " I guess that medo whatever actually WORKS!!!
                      You need to read this article top to bottom bubba. Hint: Minute trace elements don't qualify as being a PED junkie.

http://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-vs...d-test--107808

Comment

Working...
                      X