Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Gilberto Ramirez is Most Likely Fight at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
    Really. Weakest. How about freakin Badou Jack . Dude lost on Espn for christ sake. Give me a break. I bet you were praising Hopkins for staying so long at 160 weren't you. You folks are straight hypocrites.
    Jack win over Dirrell better then anything Boring Ramirez has ever done. And if GGG wants to stay at 160 to try and be like Bhop then tell that fraud to shut the F up about 168lb fighters. Tell the clown and his trainer to shut up with the we will fight anyone at 154 or 168 for a big fight. That's the problem GGG and his team are the one who tried to fight some guys at 168 and then enforced a catchweight demand on ward at 164 and keeps telling other guys at 168 I'll fight you NEXT year. But next year keeps coming and he never fights them. The reason fans are clowning him and asking him when he will move up is because the dipshyt and his camp told us all 4 years ago he was moving up to 168.

I got no problem if this clown stays and fights every tomato can he wants at 160 but if that's what you want then keep your mouth shut about fighters above and below 160. Stop name dropping fighters who don't fight at 160.
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-18-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      What has he actually done though? All this talk of potential fights but there is always a reason why he doesn't end up in a real fight. Logic says if the 160 guys are scared you start fighting 168 guys. Brook is about money....ok...after that let's not see a focus on one guy and then when that doesn't happen....excuses fly.
      What? I was addressing about the hate about him fighting a168 champ. 70% of the post in the first page of this thread is still hate on about who the opponent is. And this is when after you guys been complaining about him to move up. No matter who he fights you guys are gonna keep on hating.

Why you blame him for the fights not happening anyway? It's been well publicize why those fights aren't happening and it's always because of the opposition yet you hate on him.

Comment

If GGG goes up you cant complain if its Ramirez. Most guys go up for winnable fights.

GGG isn't a Floyd or Manny who is willing to fight the top guy in the next weight class in their first fight at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          If GGG goes up you cant complain if its Ramirez. Most guys go up for winnable fights.

GGG isn't a Floyd or Manny who is willing to fight the top guy in the next weight class in their first fight at the weight.
          Who's the top guy? The guy that last needed a generous decision to get past scrub Porky Medina, or the guy that drew with a gatekeeper and KOed in 1 by a journeyman? Winnable fight lol. What's not a winnable fight at 168, shill?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Jack win over Dirrell better then anything Boring Ramirez has ever done. And if GGG wants to stay at 160 to try and be like Bhop then tell that fraud to shut the F up about 168lb fighters. Tell the clown and his trainer to shut up with the we will fight anyone at 154 or 168 for a big fight. That's the problem GGG and his team are the one who tried to fight some guys at 168 and then enforced a catchweight demand on ward at 164 and keeps telling other guys at 168 I'll fight you NEXT year. But next year keeps coming and he never fights them. The reason fans are clowning him and asking him when he will move up is because the dipshyt and his camp told us all 4 years ago he was moving up to 168.

I got no problem if this clown stays and fights every tomato can he wants at 160 but if that's what you want then keep your mouth shut about fighters above and below 160. Stop name dropping fighters who don't fight at 160.

Jack beat the same Anthony Dirrell that just went 10 rounds with a shot Rubio. Too bad Jack couldn't handle Derek Edwards as well as Rameriz did.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Jack beat the same Anthony Dirrell that just went 10 rounds with a shot Rubio. Too bad Jack couldn't handle Derek Edwards as well as Rameriz did.
              Yet still better then anything ramirez has done.

Comment

Other than DeGale I think Ramirez is the best choice for Golovkin to face at SMW (heck you could easily make an argument that he's a better choice than DeGale due to his height and reach and DeGale not looking so great recently), GGG can't please everyone though and that's evident by some posts in this thread. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  2017, right. I just explained the winner of DeGale/Jack will have two mandatories (WBC/IBF) to address in the first half of 2017, at which point Golovkin could've already fought Rameriz. Golovkin/DeGale is the fight I want most, if we can get that in second half of 2017 that's awesome. I prefer DeGale/Golovkin over Golovkin/Alvarez anyday, so here's hoping Alvarez keeps ducking.
                  "Could haves", Ramirez "could have" a mandatory as well. When discussing potential opponents for an undetermined date, I believe all elite, potentially available opponents should be in consideration.

Comment

Fight a mover.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      I have no issues with Ramirez being GGG's first opponent at 168. As long as he targets the best, it's fine by me.
                      I feel the exact same way... That's a great 168 kickoff fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X