Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple G is now 33 years old with no notable wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
    And that has what to do with Ward ducking a fight at 164 when he said he would fight floyd at 160?

oh yea. Nothing.

Try harder.
    Apparently there's something about money you'Re not understanding? Bhop wanted 160 with Floyd... so?

''For instance'' GGG wanting Floyd at 154 but not wanting Lara?

You want to reference 2013 that's fine by me!

I still like how you dodge the best verbatim in boxing as of late, ''154-168 is easy.''

but who knows what ''owning up'' means these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy3008 View Post
      His best win is yet to come...
      Sure hope so, I'd hate to think his best win is among the garbage he's fought so far

Comment

• Basically people are saying that Ward ducked GGG because he could've agreed to 164 since he wanted Floyd at 160. Therefore, we automatically assume that GGG's value was the same as Floyd's....

sounds like cowardly justifications around here.

Or even more realistically, Ward was the one stating ''160-175'' is easy, therefore wanted Floyd at 160 and ducked Lara at 154... =P

yeahhh fellas.

Comment

• This is borderline trolling at this point.

Now Kell Brook is the best fighter he has ever signed to fight. Unreal.

Comment

• Murray, Lemieux & Marco Antonio Rubio for me. Brook will be his best win to date if he beats him.. Macklin & Ouma are semi decent wins too.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
              This is borderline trolling at this point.

Now Kell Brook is the best fighter he has ever signed to fight. Unreal.

Loeffler knows industry and fans use the purse scenario to make the real fights not happen. "Oh he wants or demands this" without disclosing any numbers or not strategically talking about a venue and bringing up venues that benefits the other cards as well. Lara and the Charlo cards couldn't be in Florida... makes more sense in the west to benefit all the cards. One day Lara will earn the American Airlines arena to himself. Lil'G?

Comment

• Can Golovkin even have a better career than Calzaghe at this point? It is doubtful.

Comment

• Brook by decision.

Comment

• Stopped Murray, and Stevens. How many others did that?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      Apparently there's something about money you'Re not understanding? Bhop wanted 160 with Floyd... so?

''For instance'' GGG wanting Floyd at 154 but not wanting Lara?

You want to reference 2013 that's fine by me!

I still like how you dodge the best verbatim in boxing as of late, ''154-168 is easy.''

but who knows what ''owning up'' means these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X