No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Will Have Barrera Ready For Andre Ward's Clinching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Ward #1 or 2 on most outlets? Is this article 5 years old or does the poster live in a cave?

Ward has long been overtaken by the likes of Roman Gonzales, Sergey Kovalev and GGG. Those are the fighters people love to see and who are on top of the sport.

Anyway, if Ward has anything left, Sullivan might just be too green still. Specially in Oakland with pocket judges and a pocket ref Ward will get all close rounds anyway. Will be interesting to see if Ward still clinches, holds and hits and headbutts and gets no warnings for it.

Kid, learn the sport.

How stupid can you get..... " Ward has long been overtaken by.....GGG. Those are the fighters people love to see "

P4P is not a popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
      i lace up my sons gloves daily..and he's an unbeaten am..soooo u wanna back off that or do u want to tell me how being unbeaten for 2.5 years means nothing..
      abel's words tell me he's putting on an act as if he has ward all figured out..well first he should understand that knowledge needs to be with your fight and not you...2nd he needs to understand figthers like ward are never 100% figured out the man has not lost a fight in years(am or pro) bc he knows the book..he is crafty..if u think i should like ****y overconfident statements like this than show me that abel can pull it off then i will respect it..until then my respect is with the man that hasnt lost since he first figured out wat losing felt like..so w/e bro
      i did NOT say Ward would lose, I am a Ward fan, I was making fun of you for your dumb**** statement of 70% being wasted in training camp. Like fighters dont work on gameplans and preparing differently for each fighter.

and No you dont train nothing.

Comment

This dude is fighting some 36 year old Cuban drug trafficer. Lmaoo.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
          i did NOT say Ward would lose, I am a Ward fan, I was making fun of you for your dumb**** statement of 70% being wasted in training camp. Like fighters dont work on gameplans and preparing differently for each fighter.

and No you dont train nothing.
          no it is 100% true that this could be his biggest concerns inhis teachings...70% is just above half..as he might feel his fighter is ready for the other 30% ward brings...and im only talkin gameplan...not conditioning or any kind of weight training or cross fit they may be doing..

if 70% of his in ring training outside of sparring is clinching he will be in for a rude awakening deal with andre ward...and virgil will go back to ggg and have to tell him "we dodged a bullet"

when u train a guy for a ward you throw as much "****" that u can to the wall and hope that it sticks...u feel me? the best fighters will pick it up bc they are pros and attach themselves to their career...but it is up to the trainer to have the best gameplan and i dont think virgil does bc all he ever talks about is ward being good bc he clinches...he's nuts

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Kid, learn the sport.

How stupid can you get..... " Ward has long been overtaken by.....GGG. Those are the fighters people love to see "

P4P is not a popularity contest.
            The thing about P4P is that there's no criteria that its based on so it comes down to opinion.
            It's interesting to see what names people come up with when asked "who are the best boxers out there now? ".
            If you look at the various P4P list you'll get a general idea of who writers think are the best boxers but thats about it.
            Last edited by ruedboy; 02-12-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

I hope Ward gets layed unconscious and his leg is shaking as he drools at the mouth

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                who are u calling a cheater? ward? man gtfoh..vada testing is signed and sealed for his first fight at 175...if he's going to be clean at 175 wat in gods name tells you he would have to cheat at 168...ward hasnt lost since he was 12...man i guess he was juiced then as well..
                Vada testing dont mean ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                  Vada testing dont mean ****.
                  year around testing is the only legitness, but w/e i like fights so i watch and try not to complain unless it is just obvious

Comment

Working...
                  X