• who to look out for london 2012

anyone interesting??

Anthony Joshua

..and the thread comes to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
      Anthony Joshua

..and the thread comes to an end.
      i second that i like the look of selby,lees little brother,also fred evans looks decent too

Comment

I think the list starts with Lomachenko from the Ukraine and Warren from the United States. Both are highly decorated am's that have done a ton thus far in their careers.

Joshua is a good talent and obviously getting a ton of hype but I can think of quite a few others that probably have a brighter future in the sport. One being the Cuban Lorenzo Alvarez and the Russian Aloain. That's just off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
          i second that i like the look of selby,lees little brother,also fred evans looks decent too
          Forgot about Selby. Selby has more talent that Joshua. You guys really like hyping your boys up.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Forgot about Selby. Selby has more talent that Joshua. You guys really like hyping your boys up.
            I don't hype up British fighters. As a Brit, I hate out fighters. However, I'm more excited for this one boxer (Joshua) then I have ever been in my whole time as a boxing fan.

Something about him. I'm not saying he's going to be the GOAT or an ATG but he's a hope and has the talent.

Comment

As a Brit, I agree about Joshua, he looks like a big-time fighter. However, as a contingent, I expect the Ukranians to do the best out of any country by quite a long way (unless the UK get rolling). Lomachenko is a very, very special boxer, and has reached his mature weight. He's Rigondeaux-level, but much, MUCH more exciting IMO. So him and big Joshua, in answer to TS' question.

Comment

I forgot about one more guy, Jose Rameriz from the United States. He actually gave Lomachenko a hell of a fight and in ton of peoples eyes he beat him.

Comment

Michael Hunter & Jose Ramirez.

Marcus Browne... We'll see.

Comment

Me...

Comment

Working...
                    X