Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do i see some people using compubox to say manny won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean they arnt even trying to hide how biased they are...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      no,no but after the ortiz fight it was said compubox was inaccurate and garbage.but now its reliable??which is it son?
      same thing can be said to you floyd fans tho. you were using it and now criticising it.

Comment

no,no but after the ortiz fight it was said compubox was inaccurate and garbage.but now its reliable??which is it son?
        I agree that Compubox is shady, but i think the only issue many i think have is that when we see someone say..."well Floyd just DOMINATED Oscar, look at the connect rate and landed"....thats whats annoying. Floyds punches were tickling him, but i still had Floyd winning, but not this huge gap that internet brainwashed fools run with.

I dont always go by Compubox, but its hard sometimes not to take it into account when you have such a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
          same thing can be said to you floyd fans tho. you were using it and now criticising it.

hahaha

Comment

When after the Floyd-Ortiz fight they said compubox was **** and shouldnt be looked at to decide who won the fight?
            pac tards not true fans compu box is **** especially in favor of manny and Floyd

Comment

When after the Floyd-Ortiz fight they said compubox was **** and shouldnt be looked at to decide who won the fight?
              There is no need for compubox. Just watch it in real slow motion then you can tell who really won the fight. I just watched the first 2 round in super slow motion and this is my unbiased observation. You can watch it and tell me in which time frame Marquez landed clearly on Pacquiao. The rest I will post it tomorrow after I watch it all.

HBO video
              Round 1

Between 3:00-1:47 both fighters were just jabbing, circling, feinting, punches were threw but no one has landed so far, Marquez punches were either missing the targets or Pacquiao blocked it by his elbows or forearms. In 1:53 time remaining, Marquez landed a right jab to the body, in 1:48, Pacquiao landed a straight left to the head, between 1:11-1:10, Pacquiao landed a right hook to the head while Marquez landed a left hook to the head and 2 body shots. In :29 second time remaining, Pac landed a straight left to the head and right jab to the head in :26s time remaining.

It was a very close fight but Pac won the round 1 as he landed 1 more shot, threw more punches and more aggressive.

Round 2
              As usual most of the time, both fighters were just jabbing, circling, feinting, Marquez punches were either missing the target or Pacquiao blocked it by his elbows or forearms. In 2:10 Pacquiao landed left straight to Marquez head, in 2:03, Pac landed another right straight to the head, in 1:38, Marquez landed right straight Pacquiao’s head, in 1:22, Pacquiao landed a left straight to the head, in 1:00, landed a right jab to the head, in 34s remaining Pacquiao landed a left straight to the head and another left straight to the body at 33s remaining, in 29s, Pac landed a left straight to the body and left hook to the body in the 26 seconds remaining, in 4s remaining, Marquez landed a right jab to the head of Pacquiao.

Pacquiao landed clearly 8 total punches while Marquez landed only 2 clear punches. Round 2 Pacquiao. He clearly won in this round.

It is strange but Marquez actually only landed 2 punches clearly on Pac. All his other punches were dodged by Pac or blocked by elbows and forearms. Watch it in super slow motion and you will see Pacs defense at work in real time.
              Last edited by whirlwind; 11-13-2011, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X