Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is calzaghe vs lacy the biggest beatdown in a unification bout ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is calzaghe vs lacy the biggest beatdown in a unification bout ever?

what you say?

Last edited by boxasmash; 10-20-2008, 04:30 AM.

Comment

I thought Kessler - Calzaghe was unification

Comment

If you rate the Lacy fight as some special than you know your fighter hasn't done jack ****. Watch Taylor stop Lacy

Comment

This unification bout finished pretty quickly.

Comment

I LOVE watching this fight... I love watching the face on Fatty at ringside, he looks like a punctured beach ball.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
              what you say?

Tyson vs. Spinks. We all know you never saw this because you've only been watching for four to five years. Stop trolling.

Comment

How is Tyson Spinks a "beatdown", Pisspac? It's just a straight KO. The guy didn't stick around long enough to get beatdown, it was over in about a minute - THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post
                  How is Tyson Spinks a "beatdown", Pisspac? It's just a straight KO. The guy didn't stick around long enough to get beatdown, it was over in about a minute - THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT!
                  I guess that's just semantics on a beatdown. Sustained beating is what I call what you are talking about. Calm down on the anger.

Comment

Have you now taken over as the biggest Joe nuthugger on these boards?

Comment

Working...
                    X