Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend fetish advice....really confused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least it's something that tastes good. What if her fetish was cat food? Would you abstain?

Comment

My advice would be to have her eat some raisins off your balls before sex, and state that it's the only way can get an erection. See how she like the tables being turned.

Comment

Ask her if white chocolate Maltersers will do, if not she's just craving some big black ****.

Comment

Well Dag'gum, I guess it's time to hang 'em up. . . .

Comment

Just keep a stack of maltesers under the bed.

Comment

That's bizarre dude!

Comment

While I haven't dealt with that fetish before, I believe it falls into the category of something that was done to her by another young man and she liked it so much that she's decided that that is the only way she's going to get off.

This works because, in most instances, a woman can always find some man to cater to her wants, no matter how inconvenient, as long as the possibility of sex is there.

So, first, I would point out that she's forcing you to do something that reminds her of some other guy.

Second, none of this is a problem, even without those, I'm almost positive she has the same "pleasure" points as other girls. If you have good sex together, along with the months both of you have invested in whatever relationship you have, eventually she will reach a point where she is willing to compromise and you don't have to do it EVERYtime.

Until then, slowly put her in positions where she doesn't have time to think of those chocolatey treats. Two that come to mind are quickies in unusual places and, after having her stay over, catch her as she's starting to stir...warm her up by kissing her neck/ back (this should also reveal your intentions) and slide in to home base.

Comment

what the phuck ever.

it's not turd and it's cheaper than a dime of weed.

roll with the maltesers sucka.

Comment

There are far more weird and disgusting fetishes. If she starts asking for you to blast some butt-chocolate on her, then leave. If not, I guess go with it if you can manage.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                      It's just chocolates lmao, not like her fetish is to get bukakked before she bangs you.
                      Now that would be something BS community def could help with!

TS I would happily take one for the team and cum on you GF.

Comment

Working...
                      X