Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    I woke up out that coma 2001
    'bout the same time Dre dropped 2001
    Three years later the album is done
    Aftermath presents: Nigga Witta Attitude, Volume One
    GReen Karma Bro as promised!

https://youtu.be/2K0q74jtV8s

Comment

bruh, did u just admit that u basically want to rape white women with some magic drug?

fukz wrongwitchu

Comment

spittin game at fine honeys.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          GReen Karma Bro as promised!

https://youtu.be/2K0q74jtV8s
          Thanks, appreciated. Great tune.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            bruh, did u just admit that u basically want to rape white women with some magic drug?

fukz wrongwitchu
            I think it's only rape if you were the one who gave her the drugs...if she's already jonez'in on them by the time you get to her then she fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              LOl no problem man, I'm not gonna hate. I mean it would be more like a drunk blackout, where you might "selectively" remember, if you know what I mean? It's not a roofie though, if she was able to do all that stuff, and not pass out im sure she wasn't THAT out of it. Like it might have helped her... you know... but wouldn't make her do it if she wasn't gonna do it. That might not have been the best explanation, but I think you catch my drift?
              Here's an update FAM me and the fellas hit up this big party in Hollywood for Halloween and you guessed it she was there. I was drunk as all hell and she was looking damn good so I saw she was away from her girls so I just said hey how you been? She didn't recognize me at first but I guess was digging my costume. (It was a pretty funny one).

So get this I brought her back to my table again and offered her a drink and guess what she was on that stuff again lol. I then said straight up do you remember what happened last time when we uhh...... She said oh my god im so embarrassed and I said don't worry about it I was mad drunk that night and I am again tonight and then next thing you know we started going at it again! LOL.

Same thing my boys table was kinda secluded and we were making out and she was giving me HJ and BJ under the table again I almost starting laughing cause it was like the same damn thing all over again.

She was wearing some cape on her costume so she was covering us up from others really seeing what was going on under her cap. I think she was whatever Angelina Jolie was in that Magnificent movie or whatever.

Again we didn't go all full on smashing cause neither of us had a rubber so i said hey lets grab a hotel and she said she couldn't leave her girls because they were visiting from Texas or something.

I then said is it cool to text u later and we can try to hook up when we both free? I said why haven't you really text me back since last time? She then said she got a boyfriend lol WTF????

I was like where's he at? Shes like well they keep fighting so they be going off and on. But when I text her they were still living together lol.

She's really friendly almost too friendly as you can see lol. But she told me she doesn't drink alcohol at all she just does that GHB when she parties lol. She told me to hit her up later this month when she gets back to town. She was looking pretty damn good her booty be fatter than ever before like she been doing squats.

I just think the whole things pretty damn hilarious but obviously u can't get serious with a chick like that always doing drugs even though she fine as all hell.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                Here's an update FAM me and the fellas hit up this big party in Hollywood for Halloween and you guessed it she was there. I was drunk as all hell and she was looking damn good so I saw she was away from her girls so I just said hey how you been? She didn't recognize me at first but I guess was digging my costume. (It was a pretty funny one).

So get this I brought her back to my table again and offered her a drink and guess what she was on that stuff again lol. I then said straight up do you remember what happened last time when we uhh...... She said oh my god im so embarrassed and I said don't worry about it I was mad drunk that night and I am again tonight and then next thing you know we started going at it again! LOL.

Same thing my boys table was kinda secluded and we were making out and she was giving me HJ and BJ under the table again I almost starting laughing cause it was like the same damn thing all over again.

She was wearing some cape on her costume so she was covering us up from others really seeing what was going on under her cap. I think she was whatever Angelina Jolie was in that Magnificent movie or whatever.

Again we didn't go all full on smashing cause neither of us had a rubber so i said hey lets grab a hotel and she said she couldn't leave her girls because they were visiting from Texas or something.

I then said is it cool to text u later and we can try to hook up when we both free? I said why haven't you really text me back since last time? She then said she got a boyfriend lol WTF????

I was like where's he at? Shes like well they keep fighting so they be going off and on. But when I text her they were still living together lol.

She's really friendly almost too friendly as you can see lol. But she told me she doesn't drink alcohol at all she just does that GHB when she parties lol. She told me to hit her up later this month when she gets back to town. She was looking pretty damn good her booty be fatter than ever before like she been doing squats.

I just think the whole things pretty damn hilarious but obviously u can't get serious with a chick like that always doing drugs even though she fine as all hell.
                Are you Facebook friends with Bill Cosby by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Are you Facebook friends with Bill Cosby by chance?
                  hey cosby drugs them i dont make them do shat lol

big difference

Comment

Working...
                  X