Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schaefer gives Hoya the finger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell it like it is Schaefer.. gawwwwdamn. Here I was hoping that the cooler heads would prevail, but sounds to me like Schaef ain't havin none o dat...

Comment

How great would it be if Oscar fired Schaefer today and said "The cold war is officially over, Golden Boy and Top Rank will be working together for future fights".

Comment

It's hero time again. Will Oscar re-don the "S" suit? Lex Schaeffer might be the brains but the people's champ, Oscar, won't let boxing continue to **** its own behind.

WAR OSCARRRRR!!!!!

Comment

This probably will result with nothing happening

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            I think this basically sums up the opinion of every true boxing fan on the planet

Oscar: my company, my way..i will not tolerate disrespect...Richard Schaeffer has been reassigned to custodial duties

Comment

it's a hard decision that someone has to make and i believe oscar is doing the right thing. in the end it's us boxing fans that will benefit from it.

i commend oscar for setting aside his personal feelings in deciding to look after the future of the sport.

it's about time...

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                How great would it be if Oscar fired Schaefer today and said "The cold war is officially over, Golden Boy and Top Rank will be working together for future fights".

That would be amazing.

Comment

Really wish DLH would fire this ****roach, but I kind of doubt it. For one thing, he's unstable and I doubt he could run it himself. He could hire someone else of course but I kind of question how much of an iron fist he's wiling to put down.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

boxing fan's around the world would celebrate and shout "fuk richard snakefer" .... Oscar needs to beat that punk up behind closed doors so he doesn't get sued

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Does Oscar have that power? I don't even know, it's always Schaefer running things.
                      ***8220;Last I checked, I was CEO,***8221; Schaefer said. ***8220;Unless Oscar wants to change that. ***8230; I***8217;ve been running Golden Boy since the beginning. If he wants to change that, since he***8217;s the majority shareholder, and decides he wants to fire me, I can***8217;t stop that.***8221;

^This should answer your question, Oscar is the majority shareholder and Richard said he can be fired if Oscar wants to fire him. I have this feeling Richard wants Oscar to fire him badly lol, Richard feels like Oscar is dead weight and useless while he is doing all the work.

Comment

Working...
                      X