No announcement yet.

I just got jumped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got jumped.

I guess these cowards didn't know I had boxing experience before. It was quite ****ed up. I got clocked outside of the bar, and these 3 dudes started laying into me. It sucked, I'm not sure why they did it. I don't know these dudes, but I fought back and did what I had to do. They were *****es, just as I figured. Anybody who jumps a random drunk is a *****.

Had the same thing happen before man, only one of them pulled a knife on me when things got bad, ****ing lowlifes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Had the same thing happen before man, only one of them pulled a knife on me when things got bad, ****ing lowlifes.
      For real man. I don't why people do that *****. They're just pusssies. Didn't have a weapon pulled on me though bro.

Comment

Protect yourself at all times!

Comment

Lucky you walked away from it and didn't end up some victim video on youtube or something.

Comment

Reminds me of teh time when me and me mates jumped that one mug. Good times.

Comment

do you think ....they possibly wanted to rape you? ...

Comment

Unlucky bro. Glad you're okay.

I'm glad I've never been in a serious fight. Last time I had a fight I was in school aged 15 and I broke the dude's arm..

Comment

If you recognize them, get them back. Was this a local club, or far from home? Go to the club again with your boys and see if they're around.

Comment

if u can hit dat DRO. it'll ease your mind

luckily you are okay

Comment

Working...
                    X