Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil B Gets Snuffed In The Face With Combo's While Doing A Mini Interview!---->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't no such thing as "fair ones". If I was going to fight someone, I would catch them while they weren't looking, obviously there is emotion involved, this isn't a boxing match. You're looking to hurt the other guy.

Hoe move is when you let them disrespect you to your face, and you don't do ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Young Man View Post
      Ain't no such thing as "fair ones". If I was going to fight someone, I would catch them while they weren't looking, obviously there is emotion involved, this isn't a boxing match. You're looking to hurt the other guy.

Hoe move is when you let them disrespect you to your face, and you don't do ****.
      I don't respect no man that swings on another man when he's not looking. A ***** can knock a man out if she caught him while he was turned the other way. If you got beef with someone, you square up like a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        whats up with these rappers always getting into fights? It doesnt make them any better it just helps them slur more like they do in all their music. well that and the fact he's wearing 20lbs of crap on his teeth no wonder hes got such fat lips them teeth keep rubbing on them and making them swollen
        He got cheap shotted more than got into a fight really.

Either way he had it coming to him, for all of the ridiculous things he's been saying lately just to get exposure.

Comment

Lol...........

Comment

Hoe move is when you let them disrespect you to your face, and you don't do ****...
            LOL, man you as cold as ice...

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              I don't respect no man that swings on another man when he's not looking. A ***** can knock a man out if she caught him while he was turned the other way. If you got beef with someone, you square up like a real man.
              If I wanted to be a gentlemen, then I would to going to fight him in the first place. That's what I am saying. I don't even like to fight, but you have to sometimes, and I don't know why you would give him an advantage of knowing. Obviously you're fighting him because you don't like him.

Originally posted by matic21 View Post
              LOL, man you as cold as ice...
              I'm honestly not at all. I'd rather just ignore someone if they're talking ****. And I have caught someone when they weren't looking when I was younger, because the ***ot stole my brother's cellphone, and he was suppose to be a friend. He even ate over my house, and still stole from my family.

Comment

Ahahahaaahaahhahhaahahahaha

Comment

man what an ignorant ****

Comment

If I wanted to be a gentlemen, then I would to going to fight him in the first place. That's what I am saying. I don't even like to fight, but you have to sometimes, and I don't know why you would give him an advantage of knowing. Obviously you're fighting him because you don't like him.

I'm honestly not at all. I'd rather just ignore someone if they're talking ****. And I have caught someone when they weren't looking when I was younger, because the ***ot stole my brother's cellphone, and he was suppose to be a friend. He even ate over my house, and still stole from my family.
                    if dude is a thief...i understand...but sneaking someone is and always be a ***** move...the **** is malicious...if that's the case...shoot them because you never came to address a problem with them...my grandpa taught me that if you have a problem with someone...you talk it out...if that don't work...you fight it out...after that...it's over...***** moves deserve harsh retaliation...don't beat on defenseless people...

this reminds me of when i was in middle school...my boy and i got in a scuffle with this older kid in the library...after school...dude followed us and another friend into a nearby neighborhood...he had two of his partners with him and they tried to jump us...dudes were damn near heavyweights at 16 (the main one 14) and we were only 12...but right when they caught us...some of the neighborhood kids who were my other friend's older brother's best friends (try to keep up) ran into them and told the two 16 year olds that they couldn't fight us because we were outsized...so they set up the fight between two on one...but my other friend told them that i couldn't fight either cause his sister would whoop his ass if i got hurt (she liked my older brother)...so my boy and the older kid fought one on one...sad to say, my friend got his ass kicked...but after...two of the neighborhood kids beat his ass right there on the spot...these were some mexican kids...low rider bikes...baggy clothes...chain wallets...whole nine yards...his two friends didn't do **** cause they were outnumbered...after whooping him...they spat on him and called him a ***** for picking on 12 year olds...so i was fine...my boy got his ass whooped...dude we had beef with got his ass whooped...and his two partners stood there shook...moral of the story...pick on people your own size...

Comment

who gives a ****, hes a nobody. sounds like a dumb ass ***** too. got his ass punched out for a reason lol

Comment

Working...
                      X