No announcement yet.

The 130lbs version of Floyd vs The 130lbs versions of Erik, MAB and JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 130lbs version of Floyd vs The 130lbs versions of Erik, MAB and JMM

Would that version (the 130lbs version, from 1998 to 2001) be undefeated if he had about 7 encounters with MAB, Erik & JMM while they were at their best 130 pound versions?

This is a bit mythical, but it's a question that should be answered. Manny went 5 wins, 1 loss & 1 draw against the three greats at Feather and Jr Feather. Would the Jr Featherweight Floyd Mayweather have walked away undefeated???
    Floyd would run through them undefeated
    60.32%
    Floyd would equal Manny's record of 5-1-1
    11.11%
    Floyd would suffer 2 or more defeats
    28.57%

Mayweather will get his ass kicked. Barrera would have killed Floyd.
    Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 12-26-2008, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
      Would that version (the 130lbs version, from 1998 to 2001) be undefeated if he had about 7 encounters with MAB, Erik & JMM while they were at their best 130 pound versions?

This is a bit mythical, but it's a question that should be answered. Manny went 5 wins, 1 loss & 1 draw against the three greats at Feather and Jr Feather. Would the Jr Featherweight Floyd Mayweather have walked away undefeated???
      Much respect for EM, MAB and JMM there all GREAT fighters but Floyd would run threw them. JMM giving him the most trouble in my opinion.

Comment

I love jmm erick and barrera is great but floyd would win all of them

Comment

I really can't picture Barrera, Morales or Marquez troubling Mayweather in any way. Marquez would do the best because of his boxing skills, but would lose a comfortable decision. He was out boxed by Chris John, Barrera received the boxing lesson of his life by Junior Jones twice(and brutally knocked out in one of those times) and Morales would really be overwhelmed. He looks his best against other brawlers. All great fighters mind you, but none of them would stand a chance against Floyd especially at 130, not even Pacquaio( then or now).

Comment

Pretty much agree with every one...I think mayweathers defense is too good for all these guys. I can see Floyd stopping morales as well as barerra the only one giving him trouble is JMM

Comment

Morales and Barrera would beat Mayweather just like how Castillo schooled Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post

130 lbs floyd whupps all their asses.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                    Much respect for EM, MAB and JMM there all GREAT fighters but Floyd would run threw them. JMM giving him the most trouble in my opinion.
                    I think only Marquez would be able to give him trouble as well. 130 was later in the career for these guys, their era of being beastly was at 122 and 126, Marquez seems to have adjusted better though.

Comment

Working...
                    X