No announcement yet.

New York City gyms question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York City gyms question

Basically I am new to the whole boxing thing. I think with the right training I could be a good fighter, but I am not sure where to start. I have been doing some research on where to go in the NYC(New York City) area and have basically narrowed it down to two gyms that are decently close to me. Gleason’s being one and Church Street Boxing Gym being the other. If anyone could give me there opinions on both I would greatly appreciate it. I know the history behind Gleason’s so you don’t have to tell me that. I don’t want to walk in a gym and look like the lost kid who has no idea about anything. I am a little confused how to begin the process, would I just walk in and ask someone to train me on the basics and then go from there? Thanks guys, any help is great!

go to heavy hitters

i have a friend that trains out fo there and hes gonna go pro soon

Comment

I am really looking actual information. I am new to this so training around a bunch of pros does nothing for me till I can hold my own.

Comment

Well, just go to one of the places (or all of them) and see what YOU think of them. That's the only real way of knowing.

Comment

I am just asking if anyone has any personal reviews on them.

Comment

Working...
          X